awaiting in a sentence
1) Vaccine candidates are currently awaiting clinical trials.
2) This technical cooperation is still awaiting implementation.
3) Such usage is still awaiting clinical testing.
4) Hidden gems awaiting discovery through mild cropping.
awaiting example sentences5) A further 354 names are still awaiting approval .
6) The second gun is still awaiting attention.
7) We were still awaiting permission to start working.
8) Another 10 are reportedly awaiting his approval.
9) Several billboard structures are awaiting their next signage.
10) He was serving without awaiting any rewards.
11) The market is still awaiting the outcome.
12) Further amendments to include land mobile services are awaiting ratification.
13) I find myself watching previous episodes while awaiting its next showing!
14) Never leave someone hanging awaiting an answer.
example sentences with awaiting15) He was detained for almost nine months while awaiting trial.
16) They are currently stored beneath the stage awaiting eventual reinstatement.
17) He committed suicide in 2003 while awaiting trial.
18) This work is still awaiting public performance.
19) We are requesting help and awaiting orders".
20) He is currently awaiting trail on arson charges.
21) There are 52 other families still awaiting justice".
22) There were few jobs available for young women awaiting marriage.
23) These transformers were awaiting repair or disposal.
24) The lawsuit is still awaiting a court date.
25) Local queues represent the location where data is stored awaiting processing.
26) It includes convicted criminals and those awaiting trials.
27) But researchers believe there are hundreds more such objects awaiting detection.
How to use awaiting in a sentence28) Lucia attempted suicide while in immigration enforcement custody awaiting deportation.
29) Most older children awaiting adoption have very special emotional needs .
30) Two men are awaiting trial accused of arson.
31) I find myself eagerly awaiting the next video .
32) I am anxiously awaiting the next book.
33) He is currently awaiting trial on unspecified charges.
34) Her family is anxiously awaiting her arrival.
35) This is what creation presently is eagerly awaiting.
36) Yes folks, another surprise is awaiting.
37) The dead are unconscious, awaiting resurrection.
38) The left block still remains derelict today, awaiting construction.
39) It is still "awaiting moderation", surprise surprise.
40) I am awaiting his next start with interest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaiting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaiting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaiting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaiting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaiting.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaiting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaiting
Compound Sentences with awaiting
Complex Sentences with awaiting
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaiting