await the outcome in a sentence
1) the market is still awaiting the outcome.
2) We await the outcome of that process.
3) the other colonists gather around to await the outcome.
4) We'll have to await the outcome.
await the outcome example sentences5) Employees have been anxiously awaiting the outcome of the sale .
6) They await the outcome of the inquest in October.
7) Therefore they all eagerly await the outcome of this study.
8) the resolution of this question awaits the outcome of further molecular studies.
9) It includes someone who has submitted an appeal and is awaiting the outcome.
10) He says they'll await the outcome of the appeal with interest.
11) the practicable ones do not need to await the outcome of governmental deliberations.
12) He is being held to await the outcome of the wounded man's injuries.
13) We're also still awaiting the outcome of the votes on the resolutions.
14) the IBOA awaits the outcome of the Labour Court on this issue.
example sentences with await15) Chief Inspector Meeks for one, will be anxiously awaiting the outcome.
16) Im not sure about Dili, well have to await the outcome.
17) Planning permission is required and we now await the outcome of a planning application.
18) CCi is awaiting the outcome of regulatory investigations by the SEC and state prosecutors.
19) Morvael remained in the Shrine of Asuryan awaiting the outcome of the battle.
20) He soon retired from the convention, returning to his hotel to await the outcome.
21) It was a trying time for the next four hours as we awaited the outcome.
22) Many cities have signalled they're not prepared to await the outcomes of glacial international negotiations.
23) the majority of other city-states remained more-or-less neutral, awaiting the outcome of the confrontation.
24) In many fields, however, negotiations were awaiting the outcome of the dispute over farm trade.
25) Oh yes and i have laid her in and i await the outcome with eager anticipation .
26) MDA said it would await the outcome of the case before it starts disciplinary action against Lai.
27) Sobel and Collen suggested that clinical decisions on intravenous heparin should await the outcome of unfinished trials.
How to use await in a sentence28) Many trade disputes are pending, awaiting the outcome of the talks; failure would activate them immediately.
29) We await the outcomes.
30) While his colleague prepared for battle, Camillus formed a strong reserve and awaited the outcome of the battle.
31) BG is also awaiting the outcome of the Monopolies Commission's investigation it requested into gas trading and transportation.
32) Most surgeons are currently not using MoM devices and are awaiting the outcome of the numerous studies that are underway.
33) In the meantime, market observers await the outcome of last year's spectrum auction, which is expected shortly.
34) While awaiting the outcome of the appeal, Schmitz was kept in a cell in San Francisco County Jail.
35) On 14 February hostilities were suspended, awaiting the outcome of peace negotiations initiated by an offer from Paul Kruger.
36) She walked down the hill with the other women to the police station to await the outcome of the arrests.
37) They intend to make no statement at the moment because they are still awaiting the outcome of the police investigation.
38) Washington was less assertive in 2010, awaiting the outcome of intra-Shiite bargaining from which no alternative to Maliki appeared.
39) What it should do is to stop issuing patents for plants and animals and await the outcome of proper international debate.
40) Jeevan confirmed yesterday that police are also awaiting the outcome of the disciplinary inquiry before their own investigation can be finalised.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await the outcome
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await the outcome with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await the outcome
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await the outcome in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await the outcome.
20 examples of simple sentences of await the outcome. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await the outcome
Compound Sentences with await the outcome
Complex Sentences with await the outcome
Compound-Complex Sentences with await the outcome