political awakening in a sentence
1) His political awakening happened during his university years.
2) This intense relationship ran alongside a political awakening.
3) March and April 1919 witnessed a remarkable political awakening in the country.
4) I think JFK's assassination was the beginning of my political awakening.
political awakening example sentences5) To succeed, the Arab political awakening must also be an economic awakening.
6) It was during the period of 1943-1945 that his political awakening took place.
7) His ideas contributed to the political awakening and the surge in national pride in Indonesia.
8) President Obama eulogized Mandela late Thursday afternoon, describing how Mandela inspired his own political awakening.
9) The ideas Wollstonecraft ingested from the sermons at Newington Green pushed her towards a political awakening.
10) The two teenagers formed a lasting friendship, Calvino attributing his political awakening to their university discussions.
11) This, and the political events of the time, would lead to her political awakening.
12) This document proclaimed that "a political awakening is coming" which would cast aside the "Republican-Democratic alliance.
13) The political awakening in the country after the First World War stimulated nationalist movement in Muzaffarpur district as well.
14) He excelled academically before encountering his progressive political awakening while training in law and arts at the University of Adelaide.
example sentences with awakening15) The executions were also "incalculable" in their influence on the " political awakening" of Charles Stewart Parnell.
16) His political awakening came as the AIDS epidemic expanded in the late 80s and more friends were getting sick and dying.
17) The name "Lumad" grew out of the political awakening among tribes during the martial law regime of President Ferdinand Marcos.
18) Brzezinski concludes with a chapter on how America can regain its lost influence, if not its former dominance, in today?s era of global political awakening.
19) The film covers only the first two-thirds of the book but is dramatically more satisfying because it is the story of Tom Joad's political awakening.
20) Peña Esclusa dates his political awakening to 1984, when he investigated the beliefs of various political parties with the aim of joining one, but found none satisfactory.
21) The Florida land boom in 1919 and the increasing political awakening of women in Florida from 1890 to 1920 during the Progressive Era paved the way for women to become more socially active.
22) It was during the British regime that a political awakening among the Mizos in Lushai Hills started taking shape the first political party, the Mizo Common People's Union was formed on 9 April 1946.
23) Little is known about his role, but the events left a strong impression; it was a " political awakening" for him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of political awakening
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of political awakening with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with political awakening
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word political awakening in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with political awakening.
20 examples of simple sentences of political awakening. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of political awakening
Compound Sentences with political awakening
Complex Sentences with political awakening
Compound-Complex Sentences with political awakening