national awakening in a sentence
1) The iconography of national awakening was consciously modified.
2) During the 19th century a national awakening occurred in Finland.
3) The national awakening was answered with censorship and Russification policies.
4) This was also a time of national awakening in Croatia.
national awakening example sentences5) It was the visible embodiment of the national awakening in the country.
6) The Transcaucasus Armenian national awakening occurred in the Russian Armenia.
7) The rise of national awakening of Bulgaria led to the Bulgarian revival movement.
8) There is little time for emotions in Jha's world of politics and national awakening.
9) Visit Indonesia Year 2008 was also commemorating 100 years of Indonesia's national awakening in 1908.
10) The peasantry and the working class had yet to experience their own "Polish national awakening".
11) Tolstoy set his tale during the Napoleonic wars, which coincided with Russia's national awakening.
12) This development was paralleled by an equally strong Danish national awakening in Denmark and Northern Schleswig.
13) He grew up during the Estonian national awakening, being inspired by nationalist ideas already in his childhood.
14) The songs portrayed Shivaji's patriotism and asked youngsters to be united for the ' national awakening'.
example sentences with awakening15) A well-known Slavist, he was a central figure of the Ukrainian national awakening of the nineteenth century.
16) This was the beginning of the use of Old Icelandic as a key feature in the Icelandic national awakening.
17) A strong sense of national awakening emerged in the Madras Presidency in the later half of the 19th century.
18) The national awakening of each ethnic group inside it was too complex and most of the groups interacted with each other.
19) A prominent lawyer and an Indian independence activist, Malviya considered education as the primary means for achieving a national awakening.
20) The Estophile Enlightenment Period 1750–1840 led to the Estonian national awakening in the middle of the 19th century.
21) Some Russians, both as individuals and organized groups, actively supported the Latvian national awakening, the "Atmoda".
22) The only place to truly feel the pain and grandeur of this national awakening is to stand there right on Maidan.
23) To deal with the Armenian national awakening, the Ottomans gradually gave more rights to its Armenian and other Christian citizens.
24) It was the first work written in the modern Bulgarian vernacular and was also the first call for a national awakening.
25) Many writers of the national awakening wrote in Swedish, such as the national poet Johan Ludvig Runeberg and Zachris Topelius.
26) To infuse national awakening in the State Pandit Shukla started a Weekly Hindi Magazine "Mahakoshal" from Nagpur in 1935.
27) Lönnrot was with J.L. Runeberg and J.V. Snellman one of the most important figures in the Finnish movement of national awakening.
28) In the same period, a sense of national awakening began to develop among the Ruthenians in the eastern part of Galicia.
29) The narrative centers on the folk hero Tudor Vladimirescu, depicted as the impersonation of national awakening, but also as a ruthless commander and a blunt politician.
30) The author goes back to the mid-19th century, when Polish national awakening was initiated in the Habsburg-ruled Duchy of Teschen.
31) This national awakening, which was also realised through political actions, was followed in July 1933 with the establishment of the literary magazine "Poedjangga Baroe" ("New Writer").
32) The Griko national awakening began in Grecia Salentina through the labors of Vito Domenico Palumbo (1857–1918), a Griko native of the town of Calimera.
33) In this time of national awakenings, the language spoken in the home had become much more important in defining ethnicity than the old religious classifications used by the Ottomans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of national awakening
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of national awakening with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with national awakening
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word national awakening in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with national awakening.
20 examples of simple sentences of national awakening. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of national awakening
Compound Sentences with national awakening
Complex Sentences with national awakening
Compound-Complex Sentences with national awakening