await order in a sentence
1) We are requesting help and awaiting orders".
2) They told him they were still awaiting orders.
3) There we were to await orders to emerge.
4) The ships sailed to Gibraltar to await orders.
await order example sentences5) He returned home and awaited orders from the War Department.
6) Lightning accepted, arriving at the Bat cave to await orders.
7) Some were given political roles, while others were told to await orders.
8) Upon arrival, she was painted grey and laid up awaiting orders.
9) Kolobanov ordered his other commanders to hold their fire and await orders.
10) The Amazon instantly shut up and awaited orders from her new rope bearers.
11) The lot awaited orders for departure from Major General William Rufus Shafter.
12) March 8th was spent in the same position awaiting orders from the 415th.
13) Marmont refused to act on either request, instead awaiting orders from the king.
14) Roger briefs his forces near a stream, who are awaiting orders to move out.
example sentences with await15) The group continued the demonstration the next day and then retired seaward to await orders.
16) Sullivan remained with his brigade just south of Rude's Hill, awaiting orders.
17) When Houston's long awaited order to advance was given, the Texans did not hesitate.
18) From there she moved south to the Isle of Portland, England to await orders.
19) From Aachen, it moved by train back to Laon, France to await orders.
20) After Boston return to Washington, Somers was furloughed on 11 November 1802 to await orders.
21) This news reached Sigismondo in the mountains of Brian za, where he awaited orders from Venice.
22) The literal-minded brigadier complied, leaving DuPont's Battery awaiting orders south of Rude's Hill.
23) The regiment is awaiting orders to move out, which they will do on January 2, 1862.
24) At Colombey, very comfortable quarters were assigned and the Squadron settled down to await orders to the coast.
25) A contingent of troops was sent to Qasr ibn Hubayrah further down the Euphrates and awaited orders to advance.
26) In January 2003, 2nd Battalion, 69th Armor deployed to Kuwait awaiting orders to begin combat operations.
27) At the second level, over 10,000 feet (3,000m), similar formations were circling and awaiting orders.
How to use await in a sentence28) The brigade moved to Lynchburg, Va. to set up camp, awaiting orders to defend the honor of Dixie.
29) Magruder had been ordered to march down from Savage Station to the Darbytown road, and there to await orders.
30) Pokémon interacted with via Pokémon-Amie will act differently in battle, turning to their trainer to await orders and express emotions.
31) The British frigates were gathered in formation to the west of the British lines, awaiting orders to assist if required.
32) Commander Taussig was detached from in June 1901 and was ordered home to await orders (June –October 1901).
33) Some Muslim Brotherhood members said that if a Revolution did happen, they would await orders from the group's leaders.
34) A few days later, he was ordered to transfer control to Brigadier Sarasa and to await orders for a new destination.
35) On Easter Sunday, April 1st, the company was still awaiting orders to move back to the First Army sector.
36) After his release, Stone returned home to Washington and awaited orders, and also continued to try to clear his name.
37) Olivia is revealed to be Fauxlivia, infiltrating Our Side, when she arrives at a typewriter communication station to await orders.
38) Williams was in Pearl Harbor awaiting orders to join the Fleet in the Western Pacific when the War in the Pacific ended.
39) I am no different, by the way: I stock up on duty-free and await orders like the rest of them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of await order
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of await order with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with await order
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word await order in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with await order.
20 examples of simple sentences of await order. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of await order
Compound Sentences with await order
Complex Sentences with await order
Compound-Complex Sentences with await order