wisely avoid in a sentence
1) The writing staff wisely avoids a dangerous cliché.
2) Other environmentalist figures have wisely avoided specific predictions.
3) The note is from Rob, who has wisely avoided the Clachan.
4) So he wisely avoided a clash of horns in front of the herd.
wisely avoid example sentences5) The black part is the selective quotation they use, wisely avoiding the critical blue part.
6) Apple wisely avoided this potential self-cannibalization by positioning the iTouch as a portable gaming rig.
7) He smiled warily and placed it gently beside my left elbow, wisely avoiding the knife hand.
8) As the Gladiators positioned themselves for an attack, the E8Ns wisely avoided confrontation.
9) The director wisely avoids widening her canvas too far, and the emotions are cast into high relief.
10) Klinsmann wisely avoided any mention afterward of the close calls that could have paid immediate dividends for Mexico .
11) The black part is the selective quotation Bailey and friends use, Pinnel wisely avoids the critical blue part.
12) Anthony Hope wisely avoided set-piece descriptions of his noble ladies: in Dornford Yates's portraits chivalry becomes ludicrous.
13) She was untainted by the radical politics of earlier reformers and wisely avoided the tendentious macro-economics of the Neo-Malthusians.
14) Jonathan Kaufer's movie adaptation of David Gilman's play Ghost in the Machine wisely avoids both these traps.
example sentences with avoid15) At first sight Caruana left himself wide-open down the centre but Carlsen wisely avoided the counter 13.Nxe5?
16) Still others we wisely avoid, lest the violent or seductive archetypal energies embodied there lure us prematurely from the mortal sphere.
17) The exciting plot moves effortlessly, enhanced by plenty of details to add character depth and historical context, and Whelan wisely avoids both extreme tragedy and overzealous triumph.
18) I'd forgotten the carefree fun of making mistakes, then learning from them–in my professional work, of course, I wisely avoid mistakes.
19) Art. 346 of Lisbon Treaty, written more than 50 years ago, is there to wisely avoid disruptive effects caused by unjustified military secrecy in civilian offsets in the common European market.
20) Moreover, it was the low-lying areas that were vacant when the industrialists appeared on the scene, for earlier generations had wisely avoided building on them wherever they could.
21) What most people wisely avoided was specifying how a 'working memory' could be constructed, or how 'temporal context' could be encoded in the nervous system.
22) Stoppard and the director, Susanna White, wisely avoid them, save for a few flashbacks and a couple scenes of hallucination in the trenches.
23) Even when he was scorching hot for the Tampa Bay Rays two seasons ago, the team wisely avoided paying him much money and passed on re-signing him.
24) He wisely avoids Argento's swirling camera movements, as well as Fulci's extreme gore (though rest assured, there is plenty of the red stuff on display here).
25) This close call for Janelle Arthur also clarifies why using the Judge's save too early, as Randy Jackson wisely avoids, is so important.
26) Perhaps wisely avoiding a deeper socio-political analysis, John ( Nixon in China ) Adams sees the problem as research mentality winning out over the urge to communicate.
27) wisely avoiding any rigorous definition, it offered at one point:
28) Look at City of Heroes, at least they wisely avoided having elves in their game."
29) " Any powerful striker that leads the Chelsea line will inevitably draw comparisons with Didier Drogba, but Mourinho was wisely avoiding the that pitfall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wisely avoid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wisely avoid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wisely avoid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wisely avoid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wisely avoid.
20 examples of simple sentences of wisely avoid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wisely avoid
Compound Sentences with wisely avoid
Complex Sentences with wisely avoid
Compound-Complex Sentences with wisely avoid