all await in a sentence
1) Just shows you are all awaiting the arrival of the little boy bean.
2) They all await you at the Kalamazoo Nature Center !
3) We all await the details.
4) We all await your reply .
all await example sentences5) I gave evidence to that Committee this week, and we all await conclusions with interest.
6) I know you are all awaiting a statement by the Secretary of State on this issue.
7) The rescued airmen can now only be hidden while they all await the end of the war.
8) Art galleries, gift shops, book stores, and shops with Oregon myrtlewood carvings all await you.
9) Celtic Manor is getting ready for the Ryder Cup and we all await the arrival of Tiger Woods.
10) Good question and we all await the full and final answer, including, it appears, Barra herself.
11) The allied commanders met again at 2130 and all awaited Group Captain James Stagg, the Chief RAF Meteorologist.
12) At the time of writing, we were all awaiting the SARFU meeting on June 26th with great interest.
13) And I think we're all awaiting her decision as to whether she's actually going to be a candidate.
14) Scientists, especially theoretical physicists, are all awaiting the next revolutionary breakthrough that overthrows the paradigms of theory and practice.
example sentences with await15) In past years we have what we call a relish tray...some snacks for while we all await the big Thanksgiving dinner. (From which I always snack so much that I barely have room for any dinner).
16) Designed to engage kids in reading and writing, there are verses about dragons, snippets about seasons and lines about nature, animals and craftsmen all awaiting an audience.
17) Breathtaking landscapes, delicious cuisine, historical sights, fabulous wines, world-famous shopping, and so much more–it all awaits you in France!
18) They all await the return of Gorca, who has gone to fight the wurdalak, a living cadaver who feeds on human blood, especially of close friends and family members.
19) That is the truth, I think we're all awaiting the closed season with bated breath ...........The true ambition will be shown then .
20) The Lions, Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, Chargers and Eagles' offenses all await them in six of the next eight games.
21) So I guess we will all await the ICJ case to ultimately determine the legality of Japan's whaling program under international law.
22) This very doom Jesus, in the closing sentences of His discourse, solemnly assured His disciples awaited all who cherish an unforgiving temper, even if they themselves should be the guilty parties.
23) We all await your correction, I'm sure. ;)
24) "Bobby, we are all awaiting your martinis," said his brother.
25) "That is why we are all awaiting the analysis of the most recent magnetic field measurements from Voyager 1.
26) 'We can't get you before a French court anyway, as long as you're all awaiting court-martial.'
27) One format to rule them all awaits! (via @LauJensen) -- ...and then there were three... :)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of all await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of all await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with all await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word all await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with all await.
20 examples of simple sentences of all await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of all await
Compound Sentences with all await
Complex Sentences with all await
Compound-Complex Sentences with all await