avow in a sentence
1) The governor is "personally" against abortion, she avows.
2) This ancient twisted karma I now fully avow.
3) There is battle yonder by mine avow.
4) Some of the views of the pope he boldly avowed.
avow example sentences5) NDEs of people who considered themselves avowed atheists before their experience.
6) Giuliani continues to avow a pro-choice position.
7) It is, let us boldly avow it, an amazing faith.
8) Sometimes this process of rejection, of not avowing, is quite conscious.
9) This enables those who avow to make an anonymous confession to the public.
10) Right or wrong, I assumed this ground, and now avow it.
11) But this stance was not unusual; very few at this point were avowed republicans.
12) Three Social Credit candidates in the 1971 Ontario election were avowed "Burkers".
13) Scarlett avows that she and her family will survive and never be hungry again.
14) As Christian citizens we should openly avow our faith in the biblical record of creation.
example sentences with avow15) At last a letter arrived front him in which he avowed himself an Atheist.
16) Feldman avowed that he would no longer speak to Haim until he got clean.
17) How many furtive inclinations avowed by the eye, though dissembled by the lips!
18) Anyone hanging with the self avowed socialist Maxine Waters should be tossed into the sea .
19) The religion of Moses and the Prophets has never avowed that the father was killed.
20) A minority report was much kinder, avowing perfect satisfaction with Rutherford's version of events.
21) He went in person to the pope, and avowed the authorship of the document.
22) I researched Richard Ramirez and i found out that he was an avowed Satanist.
23) David listened and frankly avowed that he had not been conscious of all these grand ideas.
24) She avows a joy in the handling of materials and the studio's non high-tech tools.
25) Her stepmother's death, during her exile, avowing the truth to Azenor's husband.
26) Some radical feminists are explicitly avowed Marxists, and attempt to explore relationships between patriarchal and class analysis.
27) While some are avowed movie buffs, others would die for the smell of print on paper.
How to use avow in a sentence28) The Japanese Romanticists were another literary group avowing the same principles with which Mishima was in contact.
29) Daryl avows to Dale that his opinion is meaningless, since Rick looks to Shane for validation.
30) After three knee operations and a protracted comeback, Philippoussis avowed a new seriousness to his sport.
31) Jones avowed his intention, however, to preserve the condition of an American citizen and officer.
32) Yes, a major organization in America in 2014 still uses the odious phrase, "avowed homosexuals.
33) I believe that there is an authentic beauty in science and this is fervently avowed by many scientists.
34) He withdrew his forces from the general camp and openly avowed his intention of returning home to Greece.
35) The age avowed by exploration and migration of the Malays to establish kingdoms beyond the traditional Srivijayan realm.
36) Yet he would not avow himself a follower of Bacon, or indeed of any other teacher.
37) I avow my faith in Democracy, whatever course or view it may take with individuals and parties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avow.
20 examples of simple sentences of avow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avow
Compound Sentences with avow
Complex Sentences with avow
Compound-Complex Sentences with avow