avoid misunderstanding in a sentence
1) Useful for avoiding misunderstanding, particularly in partnerships.
2) It is important to avoid misunderstandings in this regard.
3) To avoid misunderstanding, even disappointment, it needs some careful qualification.
4) On the telephone it is more difficult to communicate accurate information and avoid misunderstandings.
avoid misunderstanding example sentences5) To avoid misunderstandings, have your partner repeat what you have agreed upon.
6) I know I'm splitting hairs here, but correct terminology helps avoid misunderstanding.
7) Three important points are worth making about the second assumption in order to avoid misunderstanding.
8) avoiding misunderstanding due to such polysemy is part of why tumor nomenclature changes over decades.
9) Their review of correspondence will provide a crosscheck to discover misstatements and avoid misunderstandings.
10) Any restrictions on our ability to act should be clearly set out to avoid misunderstandings.
11) Only good knowledge of ones concepts and priorities and coordinated comments are helpful to avoid misunderstandings.
12) Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
13) This is where transparency plays a crucial role to avoid misunderstandings and to increase trust and confidence.
14) Unarmed, to avoid misunderstandings.
example sentences with avoid15) A few minutes spent talking in the present will save valuable time later by avoiding misunderstandings in advance.
16) Some writers have adopted this terminology noting, to avoid misunderstanding, that they have done so.
17) It enables the two leaders to speak to each other directly to avoid misunderstanding of their respective actions.
18) To avoid misunderstandings regarding the links, they also included clear statements about how the one-click payment works.
19) The task of hermeneutics, then, was to avoid misunderstanding and to discover the author's intent.
20) Indeed, it could avoid misunderstanding and great view on the good qualities that each of them has.
21) In order to avoid misunderstandings, I will correct them here shortly, or rather ensure a correct understanding.
22) Not only does this avoid misunderstandings, but also you will need their help to get it done.
23) Description What's New 2.3.7 Show notification even if the task is in waiting status to avoid misunderstanding.
24) Whatever you learned about religious principle when you were young can be adopted to avoid misunderstanding, disappointment and frustration.
25) I wholly support the concept of a 'going rate' for experts to avoid misunderstandings and to promote financial planning.
26) However, in today's climate of debate, it is best to be clear on this point to avoid misunderstanding.
27) Work this out in detail before you move in to avoid misunderstandings and future bitterness on one side or the other.
28) This not only will avoid misunderstandings as to who is responsible for what, it can also prevent duplication of effort.
29) On major and minor issues you should give fair answers to queries about the job to avoid misunderstandings and resentment later on.
30) He said that every problem of interpretation is a problem of understanding and even defined hermeneutics as the art of avoiding misunderstanding.
31) In order to avoid misunderstandings, be sure that the approximate cost of the trip to your destination is clear in advance.
32) To avoid misunderstanding, this article uses VMC(A) when either VMCA or VMC for a flight phase is meant.
33) Such meetings provide a means to avoid misunderstandings, to build confidence and trust, and to enable countries to work together in areas where there is mutual interest and benefit.
34) Not only does it force people to listen attentively to the other person, it also avoids misunderstandings, since people have to confirm that they interpreted the speaker correctly.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid misunderstanding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid misunderstanding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid misunderstanding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid misunderstanding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid misunderstanding.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid misunderstanding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid misunderstanding
Compound Sentences with avoid misunderstanding
Complex Sentences with avoid misunderstanding
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid misunderstanding