avoid mention in a sentence
1) Well I can't unfortunately avoid mentioning Maastricht.
2) We, therefore, tried to avoid mentioning it.
3) As of 2005, Renault officials avoid mention of Louis Renault.
4) They both avoided mentioning John though Anne longed to talk about him.
avoid mention example sentences5) It's easy to showcase bouquets of roses and avoid mentioning the thorns.
6) She avoids mention of the names of her parents and precise date of birth.
7) During introductions, both characters, for different reasons, avoid mentioning their clan names.
8) During that trip, Seeligson tried to avoid mentioning that he was from Dallas.
9) Some Iranian newspapers avoided mentioning the character, presumably to avoid offending Iran's clerical rulers.
10) American writers polled by the group said they have avoided mentioning controversial topics and criticizing the government.
11) He avoids mentioning Home Office research that suggests that there is a relationship between deprivation and crime.
12) Unlike other Party leaders, Suslov avoided mentioning Khrushchev as the MTS reform's initiator.
13) Even Obama avoided mentioning the Island dispute during the news coverage with Mr Abe's Washington visit.
14) Right now we have the luxury of pussyfooting around the issue, avoiding mention of the decade.
example sentences with avoid15) You find ways to avoid mentioning the topic of money, knowing it will lead to a blowout.
16) It is possible that he avoided mentioning the khan because it had not been built by his master.
17) Do not think that avoiding mentioning a pitfall is a good strategy - it usually doesn't work.
18) If it is impossible to avoid mentioning brand names why are there so many examples of people doing the impossible?
19) He and Wood did not like one another, and each avoided mention of the other in his memoirs.
20) Curiously enough the Dunrossness District Plan avoids mentioning these negative aspects, so was there a conspiracy of silence here?
21) By the 1960s the better scholars already had some doubts regarding Maragtas and they avoided mentioning it in their works.
22) For most of the episodes in Season 3–4, the writers avoided mentioning any current calendar dates in any episode.
23) Hu kindly offered to invest and help us create jobs, politely avoiding mention of all the U.S. debt that China holds.
24) I will avoid mentioning the name of the organization, as I would rather not seem as though offering it a plug.
25) What SunCom then did was bury small print in the contract that they very carefully avoided mentioning, and glossed over if you asked about it.
26) All of these other speculations appear to be an attempt to avoid mention of this, by far most likely scenario, especially in view of the 777's famous battery overheating problem.
27) The Harvard memo avoids mentioning specific companies, instead referring to "certain publishers" that receive close to $3.75 million per year from Harvard for its subscriptions to their journals.
28) Up to now I've avoided mentioning our day-to-day domestic life, for much the same reason that ex-prisoners are reluctant to talk about their time inside.
29) I try to avoid mentioning Deacon Blue whenever possible but if she were the musical child of anyone then it would be them.
30) The entire floor below ours (this is not absolutely relevant but somehow I can't avoid mentioning it) is occupied just now by Michael Jackson and his entourage.
31) Adams avoided mentioning the death of his friend Williams, who played the role of Adams in the 1998 movie that bore his name.
32) If the Government backs off from this promise and retreats into 'average' discharges, avoiding mention of breaches of licences, public confidence in the bill will be undermined.
33) Indeed, an article at this length will frequently avoid mentioning any work of art by name, being limited instead to a generalised description of an artist's work.
34) However, we cannot avoid mentioning MP S.Bayartsogt, who have admitted of having an undisclosed Swiss account and a company in BV.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid mention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid mention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid mention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid mention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid mention.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid mention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid mention
Compound Sentences with avoid mention
Complex Sentences with avoid mention
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid mention