avoid penalty in a sentence
1) File immediately to avoid penalties and fees!
2) Fully two-thirds are investigating ways to prevent infections and avoid penalties.
3) This is when many people cancel their reservations to avoid penalties.
4) The amount should be repaid within the given time to avoid penalty fine.
avoid penalty example sentences5) To avoid penalties, such time deposits must be held for their full term.
6) Yes, if you want to avoid penalties and interest on the delinquent amount.
7) You want to estimate your income as accurately as you can to avoid penalties.
8) And people, surprisingly, will always perform so as to avoid penalty and obtain reward.
9) Do you have any "best practice" advice for them to avoid penalties in the future?
10) Compulsory declarative obligations also have to be fulfilled otherwise in order to avoid penalties for non-compliance .
11) This is useful when a site needs multiple pages for related content, while avoiding penalties for duplicate content.
12) This article explains short-year filing requirements for partnerships and how to comply with the requirements to avoid penalties.
13) If your business has received a notice, you'll need to respond within 30 days to avoid penalties.
14) Pay By Mail To facilitate payment and avoid penalties for late payment postdated cheques to the due dates are accepted.
example sentences with avoid15) The team also shared the Fair Play award with five other teams, avoiding penalty points for minor technical infringements.
16) However, in order to avoid penalties in 2012, they must report prior to the June 30, 2011 deadline.
17) Provided such voluntary disclosure is undertaken prior to action or investigation by the CRA, the taxpayer can avoid penalty or prosecution.
18) How can employee benefit plan fiduciaries fulfill their responsibilities and avoid penalties under ERISA Section 408(b)(2)?
19) This is good, because it means those businesses have avoided penalties and interest, but this approach is not the solution.
20) Additionally, they intend to study means to avoid penalties for preventable readmissions over the next year as a response to the healthcare reform law.
21) Seasonal, temporary or contract workers are classes that will need their hours monitored closely and will need to be evaluated for coverage eligibility in order to avoid penalties.
22) Remember, a practice must report on the status of their adoption of eRx standards before June 30 to receive incentives and avoid penalties.
23) Due to Health Reform, there is a new requirement to send out a Standardized Benefit Summary to each employee within a certain time frame to avoid penalties.
24) If there is any doubt, it is generally safer to classify a worker as an employee rather than a contractor, to avoid penalties and other legal issues.
25) Statement of the extent of bona fide attempts made to avoid penalty costs if the lease includes a savings provision for subleasing or making other arrangements to avoid penalty costs, and 3.
26) Statement of the extent of bona fide attempts made to avoid penalty costs if the lease includes a savings provision for subleasing or making other arrangements to avoid penalty costs, and 3.
27) Taxpayer's may deliberately over pay NIIT estimated amounts to avoid penalty (for those who are using current year tax as the target rather than 110% of prior year tax).
28) You should still file your return and pay as much as you can by the April 17 deadline to avoid penalties and interest.
29) Similar to withholding on regular wages, taxpayers may increase the withholding amount on their supplemental wages to avoid penalties for underpayment of estimated taxes.
30) If you anticipate that you have underpaid your estimated taxes for 2009, consider adjusting withholdings for the remainder of the year to avoid penalties for underpayment of estimated taxes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid penalty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid penalty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid penalty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid penalty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid penalty.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid penalty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid penalty
Compound Sentences with avoid penalty
Complex Sentences with avoid penalty
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid penalty