avoid dispute in a sentence
1) Creating a partnership agreement with the contractor helps to avoid disputes.
2) To avoid disputes and delays, the division was done in secret.
3) To avoid disputes, such easement should be recorded in each property deed.
4) To avoid disputes on applicable State law, a marketing agreement should stipulate which State jurisdiction is controlling.
avoid dispute example sentences5) avoiding disputes in Contract Closeout.
6) How you and your staff handle these jobsite responsibilities will go a long way toward avoiding disputes and claims.
7) In order to avoid disputes, the sale agreement should specify the priority to be given to each of these rules.
8) It is therefore preferable for the drafter to avoid disputes about the consequences of breach of a particular term by defining the consequences of breach explicitly.
9) Implementing time tracking software that encourages accurate time billing and provides a detailed audit trail will help you get paid for all the time spent on your projects and avoid disputes.
10) So, make sure an up to date plan is provided and referred to in the lease that covers these points to avoid disputes with the other occupiers.
11) This will help to avoid disputes about who is responsible for any damage and provide a useful record for when the lease ends, if you are obliged to return the premises to their original condition.
12) Unless the expert is determining all disputes under a contract (see 6.9), it is vital to define the issue clearly to avoid disputes about the interpretation of the words.
13) The Mishnah says that one must observe the stringencies of the place he visits in order to avoid dispute ("Mipnei ha'Machlokes").
14) Below is a quick guide setting out steps to try to avoid disputes in the first place together with your options should you run into trouble.
example sentences with avoid15) The Aragonese crown took upon the rights concerning the exploitation of the rich ore bodies of the silver ore in order to avoid disputes between Aragonese nobles for the mineral richness of the zone.
16) The results of random chance may need to be provided to the players in order to avoid disputes that may be a result of cheating or favoritism.
17) In order to avoid disputes and unnecessary duplication of effort, where work requires remeasurement this will take place at a joint meeting of the builder's surveyor and the sub-contractor.
18) A man in Tunku's distinguished position might have rejected the offer but Tunku preferred to avoid dispute on his first day in office.
19) The signs were carved into the stone so that there would be no mistake as to which lord contributed which stone in the transportation, and to avoid disputes.
20) In order to avoid disputes with the mill owners along the length of the River Hebble, water supply was obtained by building a tunnel from the basin at Salterhebble to a pit near the top lock.
21) In the company's eighth and ninth season DVDs, some scenes have been altered to avoid disputes over music rights, including substituting some closing credit scenes with a black screen.
22) In order to avoid disputes over fees, operators should list more detailed information on phone bills, while consumers should always pay attention to their bills," Ho said.
23) And, from the viewpoint of the lawyer, their primary importance lies in their effectiveness as a means of avoiding disputes and preventing injustices.
24) 6.8.2 avoid disputes about the choice of forum
25) • 23, 24, 25 October Construction Industry: avoiding disputes and Getting Paid.
26) " Our selection was designed to avoid disputes," Klyber says of the works included in the project.
27) "To avoid dispute," said Parlamente, "let us see to whom Hircan will give his voice."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid dispute
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid dispute with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid dispute
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid dispute in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid dispute.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid dispute. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid dispute
Compound Sentences with avoid dispute
Complex Sentences with avoid dispute
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid dispute