avoid humiliation in a sentence
1) The Earl himself escaped in a fishing boat to avoid humiliation.
2) I am all about avoiding humiliation.
3) The Chongzhen emperor committed suicide the next day to avoid humiliation at their hands.
4) Handicapped by size, infrastructure and club opportunity, they are rotten opponents whose aim is only to avoid humiliation.
avoid humiliation example sentences5) The early rabbis typically accept self-immolation in situations of military desperation, to avoid humiliation and to impress the enemy.
6) To avoid humiliation, the DFB sent the German club champions Bergisch Gladbach 09, who went on to win the tournament.
7) On Friday, the last day of the summit, diplomats scrambled to avoid humiliation and agree an 11th-hour text for a joint statement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid humiliation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid humiliation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid humiliation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid humiliation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid humiliation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid humiliation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid humiliation
Compound Sentences with avoid humiliation
Complex Sentences with avoid humiliation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid humiliation