avoid criticism in a sentence
1) Strictly avoid criticism or domination of each other.
2) Even when the patrols were active they did not avoid criticism.
3) They could not avoid criticism but they could usually ignore it.
4) Adversaries were never other than American, to avoid criticism from minority groups.
avoid criticism example sentences5) Do nothing and avoid criticism.
6) Feminism doesn't stand up to criticism because feminism does its best to avoid criticism.
7) This made Hitler realise that such undertakings must be done secretly in order to avoid criticism.
8) The Japanese seem to always avoid criticism because this "Never offend Japan" mentality exists.
9) Human rights include the right to avoid criticism and an oath to never threaten our way of getting elected .
10) avoid criticism, sarcasm, or mockery for seemingly odd patterns of behavior, speech, or new attitudes.
11) Impossible to knock it because its such an fluid and ill defined concept it just changes to avoid criticism .
12) I suspect some insurance company executives and sales people may be exaggerating ACA cost impact to avoid criticism of their company .
13) avoid criticism.
14) Learning from Iraq – where public reception of US-backed channels is mixed, will be essential to gain a large market share and avoid criticisms of bias and prejudice.
example sentences with avoid15) There, I outlined the way that certain leaders use Matthew 18 as a way of avoiding criticism and deflecting an honest appraisal of their teachings.
16) If he denies even basic government foreknowledge of 9-11, should it be any surprise that Chomsky avoids criticism of the CIA?
17) Colleagues should treat one another with respect, avoid criticism, cooperate across disciplines, maintain confidentiality, and otherwise collaborate in service to their clients.
18) The lack of an overt connection between a candidate and third party groups allows one side of a campaign to attack the other side while avoiding criticism for going negative.
19) Attempts at threatening, silencing or otherwise avoiding criticism of change will only force resistance underground and increase the sabotaging of even necessary changes.
20) I don't change legal terminology simply to avoid criticism in order to make my conclusions easier for the reading or viewing public to swallow.
21) That I'm Anglo-centric" indicating that the reason that these countries also must wait is to avoid criticism from other large European gaming countries such as Germany and France.
22) The name was changed from "Guangningmen" to "Guang'anmen" during the Qing dynasty, in order to avoid criticism of the Qing Emperor Xuan, who was named Minning (旻宁).
23) Like the manga, the anime has been well received but does not avoid criticism; in particular the quality of the animation for both seasons, including the OVAs, has attracted mixed reviews.
24) Antommarchi found evidence of a stomach ulcer; this was the most convenient explanation for the British, who wanted to avoid criticism over their care of Napoleon.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid criticism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid criticism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid criticism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid criticism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid criticism.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid criticism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid criticism
Compound Sentences with avoid criticism
Complex Sentences with avoid criticism
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid criticism