aviation official in a sentence
1) He said aviation officials were discussing a possible engine failure.
2) The report includes a recommendation that global aviation officials track all commercial aircraft, CNN reported.
3) In addition to the NTSB investigation, Japanese and French aviation officials also have launched investigations.
4) According to aviation officials, aircraft usually begin their descent into Naha from a point about five kilometers away.
aviation official example sentences5) SIEM Reap Airways will resume international flights – as well as the domestic Phnom Penh-Siem Reap route – when it relaunches, most likely next month, a government aviation official said Sunday.
6) The city's Jinnah Hospital said that 14 bodies had been brought there, including eight airport security personnel, a ranger, a civil aviation official and four PIA staff.
7) As one Department of Civil aviation official noted at the time: We waited for the fifth raid of 27 bombers in succession with a sick feeling in the pit of the stomach.
8) In early 1938, federal aviation officials began regulating air traffic in the D.C. area to prevent too many planes from using the field at once.
9) According to aviation officials the A-300 should have been 1,500 feet higher at the point where it crashed into a jagged mountain face.
10) aviation officials took 600 words to list the regulations broken by his flight in a telegram (a medium that encourages brevity by charging at a rate per word).
11) On 5 July 2010, an aviation official for Iran accused the U.K., Germany and the United Arab Emirates of refusing to refuel Iranian passenger jets.
12) aviation officials said planes have a ground proximity warning system that sounds an alarm if an aircraft is too close to the ground, water or a mountain.
13) One former US aviation official said that the images represent the first and only solid lead that matches the Boeing 777's original flight path.
14) Airport workers moved to the tower and were safe but no other details had been reported because communications were cut by the typhoon, aviation official John Andrews said.
example sentences with aviation15) In fact the heat was so bad, aviation officials in Phoenix had to ground several planes because it was just too hot to fly.
16) " Filipino aviation official John Andrews warned that China might attempt to establish another ADIZ in the South China Sea, where the two nations have competing claims.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aviation official
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aviation official with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aviation official
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aviation official in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aviation official.
20 examples of simple sentences of aviation official. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aviation official
Compound Sentences with aviation official
Complex Sentences with aviation official
Compound-Complex Sentences with aviation official