aviate in a sentence
1) It has the learning capabilities and suggestions of Aviate.
2) aviate surfaces apps based on time of day .
3) aviate is a card-based launcher that looks like few others before it .
4) A more substantial effort was known as AV8 (sometimes "Aviate").
aviate example sentences5) Aviate's technologies could also fit more generally into an app search engine's infrastructure.
6) Together with Aviate, users could discover more mobile content without ever needing to leave the search bar.
7) Aviate, Avigate, Communicate -- in that order. -- Not so old aviation saying.
8) Each space can be customized to include different apps that you and aviate deem useful for that space .
9) At the top is an action bar that changes according to what aviate thinks would be most appropriate .
10) The fire response rule is: Aviate, Navigate and lastly Communicate when you are back in control.
11) Nova launcher: Themer Launcher: aviate Launcher: Action Launcher: Everythin.
12) The Google Play page for aviate describes it as " an intelligent homescreen that organizes your phone around your lifestyle.
13) aviate Several companies have launched new mobile technology that seeks to anticipate user needs and better help consumers integrate tasks between apps.
14) Delivering Information In The Moment Aviate, an "intelligent homescreen" application, redistributes applications on Android homescreens to provide helpful apps when you need them.
example sentences with aviate15) The most popular are probably Apex or Nova, while Aviate, Themer Beta, Buzz launcher and Go launcher also come highly recommended.
16) Try aviate Smartphone App If swiping your smartphone to get to your favorite apps is too tiring, another app may be the answer.
17) According to TechCrunch aviate was invested in by several different companies, including Highland Capital and Andreessen Horowitz, for a cool $1.8 million.
18) A new launcher replacement called aviate tries to do both and, I have to say, it's a pretty cool launcher.
19) It's about time the relevant bodies - BT, the Met Office and AIS - got together and decided to sell what they've got to the aviating public in a big way.
20) "Whiskey Victors", as the aviating sailors called them, were much more comfortable for long range patrols, although the PB-1Ws were considered much more favorable to fly by the pilots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aviate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aviate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aviate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aviate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aviate.
20 examples of simple sentences of aviate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aviate
Compound Sentences with aviate
Complex Sentences with aviate
Compound-Complex Sentences with aviate