aversive event in a sentence
1) In deletion, the avoidance response removes the scheduled aversive event .
2) Probabilities of an aversive event and physiological correlates of stress.
3) Learning that an aversive event can't be avoided nor escaped is called learned helplessness.
4) To further this, an "incentive" is the anticipated reward or aversive event available in the environment.
aversive event example sentences5) Research has found that persons who are prepared for aversive events find them less threatening, and excitatory reactions are significantly reduced.
6) Central to this model is fear conditioning or cue conditioning, which is essentially learning to associate a neutral stimulus such as a light with an aversive event, for example, an electric shock.
7) Objective: To compare the effects of the anticipation of an electric shock (putative aversive event ) and of an acoustic stimulus (putative neutral event) on the light reflex.
8) This study was the first to show the emergence of avoidance responding to stimuli that had no direct relational history with aversive events .
9) In postponement, avoidance responses prevent or postpone the scheduled aversive event ; in the absence of continued responding, the aversive event occurs.
10) In postponement, avoidance responses prevent or postpone the scheduled aversive event; in the absence of continued responding, the aversive event occurs.
11) Once an association is formed between the neutral stimulus and aversive event, a startle response is observed each time the neutral stimulus is presented.
12) The dogs initially behaved as though they "expected" aversive events and that the only way to prevent these events was through aggression.
13) Relapse of CR can also occur gradually with time, in lieu of other aversive events or with reinstatement (re-presentation) of the US.
14) The avoidance aspect is defined as behavior that results in the omission of an aversive event that would otherwise occur with the goal of the preventing anxiety.
example sentences with aversive15) The explanation proffered was that, rather than learning that CS1 predicts a specific type of aversive event, it became a good predictor of aversive events in general.
16) The explanation proffered was that, rather than learning that CS1 predicts a specific type of aversive event, it became a good predictor of aversive events in general.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aversive event
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aversive event with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aversive event
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aversive event in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aversive event.
20 examples of simple sentences of aversive event. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aversive event
Compound Sentences with aversive event
Complex Sentences with aversive event
Compound-Complex Sentences with aversive event