loss aversion in a sentence
1) loss aversion may also explain sunk cost effects.
2) loss aversion and the endowment effect are often confused.
3) The study illustrates the impact of loss aversion, experts explained.
4) loss aversion may be more salient when people compete.
loss aversion example sentences5) Recently, studies have questioned the existence of loss aversion.
6) This helps prevent the mental thrashing that comes from loss Aversion.
7) Tversky and Kahneman do not characterize loss aversion as irrational.
8) Many people have strong misgivings about "wasting" resources ( loss aversion).
9) Education weekly also weighs in and discusses utilizing loss aversion within education, specifically merit pay.
10) loss aversion was first proposed by Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky in 1979.
11) For example, people with amygdala damage seem to exhibit less loss aversion than normal controls.
12) Their article focuses on individual intentions and how such intentions can produce or inhibit loss aversion.
13) Nick Tan of Game Revolution states that the game is a case study for loss aversion.
14) C. Considerably steeper for losses than for gains ("see also loss aversion").
example sentences with aversion15) There has also been other criticism of the notion of loss aversion as an explanation of greater effects.
16) Costa's team first tested their participants on decision-making tasks that involved loss aversion and other forms of uncertainty.
17) In several studies examining the effect of losses in decision making under risk and uncertainty no loss aversion was found.
18) Utilizing loss aversion, specifically within the realm of education, has gotten much notoriety in blogs and mainstream media.
19) In economics and decision theory, loss aversion refers to people's tendency to strongly prefer avoiding losses to acquiring gains.
20) Under these conditions, the researchers studied three features of monkey trading: demand, loss aversion, and risk aversion.
21) Sunk costs do, in fact, influence actors' decisions because humans are prone to loss aversion and framing effects.
22) This is the economic concept of " loss aversion," which, in simple terms, means we hate to lose.
23) loss aversion: Behavioral economists explain that people put a high value on something they already own, and will work harder to avoid losing it than they will to gain something new.
24) McCombs Professor Robert Prentice explains how loss aversion influences the business world in a new segment of the video series "Concepts Unwrapped," a part of the Ethics Unwrapped project.
25) This is due to the many real challenges of good science in general, including human cognitive limitations and biases (e.g. loss aversion can sway human decisions on important issues like medicine).
26) Kahneman attributed this result to loss aversion: owners were affected more by the loss of the mug compared to the effect of a buyer purchasing the mug as a gain.
27) An experiment conducted by Kahneman et al. 1990 Journal of Political Economy describes testing loss aversion through the concepts of the Endowment effect and the Coase Theorem.
28) Some researchers suggest that loss aversion is in itself an affective forecasting error, since people often overestimate the impact of future losses.
29) loss aversion, therefore, cannot wholly explain the status quo bias, with other potential causes including regret avoidance, transaction costs and psychological commitment.
30) Status quo bias has been attributed to a combination of loss aversion and the endowment effect, two ideas relevant to prospect theory.
31) Status quo bias interacts with other non-rational cognitive processes such as loss aversion, existence bias, endowment effect, longevity, mere exposure, and regret avoidance.
32) For example, in 2000 behavioral economist Matthew Rabin proved mathematically that the utility of wealth cannot explain loss aversion and attempts to so use it will fail.
33) The other individual however, if he were a shoe salesman with different intentions, would not be affected by loss aversion, if he were to give up the shoes from his store.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of loss aversion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of loss aversion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with loss aversion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word loss aversion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with loss aversion.
20 examples of simple sentences of loss aversion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of loss aversion
Compound Sentences with loss aversion
Complex Sentences with loss aversion
Compound-Complex Sentences with loss aversion