aversive stimulus in a sentence
1) In insect and mammalian taste, receptor cells changes into attractive or aversive stimulus .
2) Rather, the aversive stimulus (mostly shocks) are presented without explicit warning stimuli.
3) Simone Courvoisier conducted behavioural tests and found chlorpromazine produced indifference to aversive stimuli in rats.
4) Negative reinforcement involves stimulus change consisting of the removal of an aversive stimulus following a response.
aversive stimulus example sentences5) After extinction, conditioned fear responses can recover spontaneously after a reexposure to the aversive stimulus .
6) The role of the amygdala is not limited to fear-conditioning and the processing of aversive stimuli .
7) Finally, reinforcement theories have generally ignored social structural influences on the determination of rewards and aversive stimuli .
8) This causes interference, which in turn causes abnormal reactions to aversive stimuli in those with panic disorders.
9) In this experimental session, no discrete stimulus is used to signal the occurrence of the aversive stimulus .
10) Negative reinforcement occurs when a dog discovers that a particular response ends the presentation of an aversive stimulus .
11) Alarm or aversive stimuli are transmitted to conspecifics not only by auditory cues but also by pheromones.
12) This paradigm can also be used to measure conditioned place aversion with an identical procedure involving aversive stimuli instead.
13) Fear conditioning works by pairing an initially neutral stimulus with an aversive stimulus, leading to long-lasting fear memories.
14) In all cases, the strongest predictor of a depressive response was lack of control over the aversive stimulus .
example sentences with aversive15) In learned helplessness studies, an animal is repeatedly exposed to an aversive stimulus which it cannot escape.
16) Negative reinforcement is the removal of an aversive stimulus after a behavior that increases the frequency of that behavior.
17) It is hypothesized that the rACC determines the, "correct allocation of attention based resources to emotionally aversive stimuli .
18) Extinction occurs when the conditioned stimulus is presented on repeated trials without the presence of the appetitive or aversive stimulus .
19) According to the avoidance learning paradigm, a participant must learn to make some response to avoid an aversive stimulus .
20) Thus in punishing children we may inadvertently be providing a model for them to follow in presenting aversive stimuli towards others.
21) Escape and avoidance behaviour - Punishment may case the situation and people associated with the aversive stimulus to become conditioned punishers.
22) This means it may play an active role in identifying important behavioral responses necessary to comprehend the consequences of the aversive stimuli .
23) Dr. Bolles states that responses are often dependent on the reinforcement of a safety signal, and not the aversive conditioned stimuli .
24) According to Eysenck's (1967) theory of personality, neuroticism is interlinked with low tolerance for stress or aversive stimuli .
25) Interneurons also generate flexor reflex and the crossed extensor reflex . The flexor reflex is used to withdraw your limb from an aversive stimulus .
26) This alertness, in turn, may have made the participants more aware of the pain they were experiencing by directing sensation and perception to these aversive stimuli .
27) In others, such as a prong collar, the dog can control the amount of aversive stimulus by choosing to pull or not to pull.
28) In some situations, such as a leash correction, it is the human end of the leash that applies the aversive stimulus .
29) Indeed, more robust activity in the amygdala often accompanies the presentation of aversive stimuli that are more arousing than the corresponding appetitive stimuli.
30) This putative role of the amygdala in emotional arousal can be confounded, however, if the aversive stimuli used in affective paradigms are more arousing than the appetitive stimuli.
31) aversive stimuli likely have a greater biological relevance than appetitive stimuli, and they are thus more easily stimulated in a laboratory setting using standardized affective probes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aversive stimulus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aversive stimulus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aversive stimulus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aversive stimulus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aversive stimulus.
20 examples of simple sentences of aversive stimulus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aversive stimulus
Compound Sentences with aversive stimulus
Complex Sentences with aversive stimulus
Compound-Complex Sentences with aversive stimulus