agony aunt in a sentence
1) Being agony aunt was tricky and probably quite beyond her.
2) Claire Rayner is a novelist, broadcaster and agony aunt.
3) Dear vartan, I am an agony aunt not a psychic.
4) An agony aunt tells of the affairs of those who marry too young.
agony aunt example sentences5) agony aunt, Claire Raynor visited the unit today.
6) She recently celebrated her first anniversary as Cleveland's only agony aunt for pets.
7) This is a distinction that agony aunts commonly make, and is of doubtful validity.
8) Dear sharon, I'm afraid I'm an agony aunt, not a psychic.
9) Then he sat down and typed a letter to every agony aunt he had ever heard of.
10) Professional qualifications are welcome, but experience will do: cf the better kind of agony aunt.
11) Sometimes she feels like an agony aunt as many of her regular customers tell her their troubles.
12) But it was hard to follow Virginia Ironside, the agony aunt, who was extremely funny.
13) I am still friends with my ex-husband who takes it on himself to be my personal agony aunt.
14) Dear Alan, I'm an agony aunt not a psychic and I can't tell your future.
example sentences with aunt15) Deeply concerned by this news, we dispatched letters to the agony aunts of Fleet Street to seek advice.
16) Dear Winona, I am an agony aunt not a psychic so I can't tell you what will happen.
17) Britain's foremost agony aunt has, in common with the rest of us, a real genuine love of dogs.
18) THE marriage of Britain's best known agony aunt, Marjorie Proops, was exposed as a sexless sham last night.
19) In March 2004 she briefly became "The Guardian" newspaper's agony aunt, introduced with an Emma Brockes interview.
20) agony aunt: able to listen with sincerity to all the moans and groans, confidences and worries of your counterparts.
21) It also features a " agony aunt" section with advice from Maria McErlane and Norton, called "Grill Graham".
22) THE lover of Britain's famous agony aunt, Marje Proops, was secretly cheating on her by living with another woman.
23) Libby Kennedy (Kym Valentine) asks Madge to become the "Erinsborough News"' new agony aunt and Madge agrees.
24) Dear Annabell, Well, I am primarily supposed to be a magical agony aunt - to ask questions on magical and witchcraft practice, but people do ask me for help in other areas of life.
25) UNITY HALL, who has died aged 63, worked for a number of popular newspapers before finding a niche as the agony aunt of the News of the World.
26) An MoD spokeswoman said yesterday that 92 ' agony aunt' posts had been established in Britain and Germany, and 24 filled.
27) Kate's daughter and her friends also got messages from someone offering themselves as an agony aunt, saying they were someone's big sister and really good at sorting out problems.
28) It took him all day to find addresses and write the envelopes, as there are so many agony aunts in national newspapers, teenage and women's magazines.
29) Consider also the computing press agony aunts who generally have a wealth of experience; they will possibly make some useful suggestions which you hadn't thought of.
30) Yeah, well let me just say first, I'm an agony aunt, a medical journalist, I've got a psychology degree, I've written health books, and as a punter I took Prozac by accident.
31) Tilly often plays the role of the agony aunt, especially to her best friends George Smith (Steven Roberts) and Maddie Morrison (Scarlett Bowman).
32) Jamil Fadel (Sikander Malik) and Lee Hunter (Alex Carter) start their own radio show and recruit Lynsey to be their on-air agony aunt.
33) She wrote for teen pop newspaper "Go-Set" from September 1969 to September 1970 as an agony aunt in her weekly "Takes Care of Business" column, and as a feature writer.
34) In November 2010 Ricky announced on his blog that a new series of podcasts would be recorded in 2011 and a new audiobook series where Karl will be an agony aunt answering listeners' problems.
35) Smith u0026 Nephew suggests you write to' Sister Marion', a sort of Sanpro' agony aunt', with any questions about their Lil-lets tampons.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agony aunt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agony aunt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agony aunt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agony aunt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agony aunt.
20 examples of simple sentences of agony aunt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agony aunt
Compound Sentences with agony aunt
Complex Sentences with agony aunt
Compound-Complex Sentences with agony aunt