attain a level in a sentence
1) He has attained a level of annoyingness that is practically unparalleled in the series.
2) But it's easy to attain a level of fame with the Yoruba movie.
3) Dust adheres to all life-forms that have attained a level of intelligence associated with building civilizations.
4) attaining a level of ParaPro 3 typically allows the pilot to fly solo or without instructor supervision.
attain a level example sentences5) Occasionally cases are dismissed by the Medical Bureau but still attain a level of fame and notoriety.
6) Determining and attaining a level of profitability that is both acceptable and sufficient is not an easy task.
7) Felix was the first character from animation to attain a level of popularity sufficient to draw movie audiences.
8) With help from Zoom, Minerva attains a level of super speed even greater than she previously possessed.
9) Yet, current technology has attained a level of sophistication where it is reasonable for us to begin this effort.
10) The Ba or BSc is a symbol to the world that the student has attained a level of intellectual independence.
11) During the following centuries the Geto-Dacians would attain a level of development that would lead them to form a state.
12) It is awarded to women who attain a level of skill between that of a FIDE Master and an International Master.
13) However, as stated by Google, the OS first attained a level of maturity from the Ice Cream Sandwich version.
14) This is understandable, since funds allow private investors who do not have sizeable sum to invest to attain a level of diversification that would not be possible with direct investment.
example sentences with attain15) additionally, this scholar has attained a level of mastery in several written forms: exposition, analysis, persuasion, poetry and, most recently, satire.
16) And I say "can be", because it is possible to attain a level of spirituality where pain no longer exists and where diseases of the physical body no longer exist.
17) They could not possibly have expected that these wretched Jews, who had been expelled from the army, would attain a level higher than that of the Poles in the service.
18) Determined to sacrifice everything to avenge Kite, Gon unleashes all of his latent energy and attains a level of power that far exceeds the limits of his body.
19) I think that those who are bashing the other profession, either M.D. or D.O., have not attained a level of professionalism.
20) Under Raga's and Arismendi's leadership, the choir has attained a level of excellence permitting it to participate in important international activities in recent years.
21) No Reconstruction state government was dominated by blacks; in fact, blacks did not attain a level of representation equal to their population in any state.
22) Of those aged 16–74, 1,428 had no academic qualifications, 1,078 had attained a level one qualification, 183 children aged between 16–17 and 242 people aged 18–74 were in full-time education.
23) Its popularity has attained a level where a music is produced with the intent of aiding people to carry out this form of dancing.
24) By this stage, they had attained a level of pop culture fame and popularity amongst their peers which saw them become a commodity.
25) Through their work jewellery ceased to be something merely ornamental but attained a level of artistic and symbolic importance it has rarely equalled since.
26) I think the point that Towser ( and I) is making is that how many of these youngsters have attained a level of skills commensurate with the players they are playing with.
27) The technology uses 14 air bladders in each seat to attain a level of relaxation and as of now not available in any other car .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain a level
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain a level with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain a level
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain a level in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain a level.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain a level. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain a level
Compound Sentences with attain a level
Complex Sentences with attain a level
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain a level