attain a degree in a sentence
1) The series attained a degree of historical importance.
2) Members attained a degree of public notoriety by cursing those who reviled their faith.
3) a large black hardcover, it was critically well received and attained a degree of commercial success.
4) Black African and Boer states remained uncolonised, and the Cape Colony had just attained a degree of independence.
attain a degree example sentences5) as a mother, she attains a degree of dignity that she did not have as a mere wife.
6) He attained a degree in law (1924) and later became a professor in the National University of Colombia.
7) In November 1888, Löns moved to the university of Göttingen, but returned to Münster without having attained a degree.
8) Similarly, students enrolled in institutions with large proportions of part-time faculty and minority populations are less likely to attain a degree.
9) It was once common for novice skiers to suffer accidents towards the end of their holiday, just as they had attained a degree of confidence to attempt the more precarious runs.
10) Most intriguing is Brookes's statement about knowledge that once it is recorder it attains a degree of permanence, objectiveness, and accessibility.
11) Most intriguing is about this statement is that knowledge, once recorder, attains a degree of permanence, objectiveness, and accessibility.
12) He failed the end of year exams after the first year and changed his subject to sociology, in which he later attained a degree.
13) attaining a degree in a given major not only gears you up toward success in said possible field of work, but also widens up your opportunities to other possible careers outside your major.
14) Even simple college attendance (without attaining a degree of any kind) provided a handsome premium–about $2,000 more each year, on average, above what a high school graduate earns.
example sentences with attain15) Multiply this by the 18-20 courses needed to attain a degree and you are looking at $45,000 - $52,000.
16) While attaining a degree can be costly, there are many different ways in the modern world to earn a degree; some don't even require individuals to leave the house.
17) For some of our analyses, we need to know where students actually enrolled and whether they are on track to attain a degree on time (June 2012 for baccalaureate degrees for the class of 2008).
18) I certify that I am attending ACC for the purpose of attaining a degree or certificate from ACC, and I acknowledge that I cannot receive aid for classes not required of that program.
19) The Cape, under its local system of "Responsible Government", had recently attained a degree of independence from the British Empire.
20) He was the first in his family to attain a degree in higher education and his parent's had visions of him becoming a history teacher, or even a lawyer with his degree.
21) He left without attaining a degree and joined his father's new enterprise, the Untersberg Mining Company, where he worked for several months.
22) Some officers further their college education by attending a two-year or four-year college or university, attaining a degree in criminal justice or administration of criminal justice.
23) His mother died in May 1885 and he decided to leave the university without completing his second year, as he was not working to attain a degree but only taking courses of interest.
24) The newspapers continued primarily party organs; the tone remained strongly partisan, though it gradually gained poise and attained a degree of literary excellence and professional dignity.
25) Within a few years, the Community attained a degree of prosperity which promised the peaceful life foretold in the early prophecies, the life for which its members had been striving so many years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain a degree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain a degree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain a degree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain a degree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain a degree.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain a degree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain a degree
Compound Sentences with attain a degree
Complex Sentences with attain a degree
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain a degree