astigmatism in a sentence
1) This is a form of deliberate astigmatism.
2) Other optical causes are astigmatism or more complex corneal irregularities.
3) Astigmatism, however, causes a "directional" blur.
4) Some spherical rigid lenses can also correct for astigmatism.
astigmatism example sentences5) Sheep eyes possess very low hyperopia with little astigmatism.
6) Astigmatism, irregular shaped cornea requiring additional cylindrical corrective lenses in spectacles.
7) Most folks have some astigmatism correction accomplished in their prescription.
8) Round gasoline permeable lenses can way too ideal astigmatism.
9) astigmatism transpires mainly in just human beings who contain refractive issues.
10) Toric lenses are used to address the problems with astigmatism.
11) astigmatism can be corrected with a pair of cylindrical lenses.
12) This means that a spherical rigid contact lens can correct for astigmatism.
13) Premium intraocular lenses are those used in correcting presbyopia or astigmatism.
14) It had what would now be considered severe field curvature and astigmatism.
example sentences with astigmatism15) This is the kind of blur that results from uncorrected "astigmatism.
16) A toric lens is designed to compensate for the patients with astigmatism.
17) I was concerned about incomplete blending and possible astigmatism creeping into the figure.
18) Two uncommon complications are the development of irregular astigmatism and eye lid droop.
19) Surgical treatments are usually given which pterygium result in vision loss or astigmatism.
20) People with astigmatism also are often myopic or hyperopic.
21) Arcuate keratotomy is used to correct astigmatism.
22) Lenses with astigmatism will do that, particularly.
23) Prescription glasses will correct astigmatism whereas over the counter reading glasses don't.
24) In astigmatism, the irregular surface of your cornea is smoothened out.
25) The Toric IOL is a lens designed to correct astigmatism.
26) Slightly more than 36 percent were found to have some form of astigmatism .
27) Nearsightedness and astigmatism are common, but farsightedness can also result.
How to use astigmatism in a sentence28) It can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
29) The Alpins Method applies mainly to the first 2 types of astigmatism.
30) astigmatism that is not corrected by the surgery can also cause this.
31) I have a lot of astigmatism.
32) The separation of the two graph lines shows the astigmatism of the lens .
33) Whether or not El Greco had progressive astigmatism is still open to debate.
34) astigmatism often occurs along with near-sightedness or far-sightedness.
35) Although astigmatism is very common, there are only limited studies in this area.
36) Made possible the prescribing of combinations of spherical and cylindrical lenses to treat astigmatism.
37) Q: My child is farsighted and has astigmatism and is 9 years old.
38) Below are two examples of the kind of blur you get from astigmatism.
39) The CYL and AXIS compensate for an astigmatism.
40) Many noises astigmatism to pacify the profile of the gold as an incentive.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astigmatism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astigmatism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astigmatism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astigmatism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astigmatism.
20 examples of simple sentences of astigmatism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astigmatism
Compound Sentences with astigmatism
Complex Sentences with astigmatism
Compound-Complex Sentences with astigmatism