astigmatic in a sentence
1) The cylindrical lensing caused by the amplifier will make the beam astigmatic.
2) The astigmatic height in mm of the spectra is shown in fog figure 2.
3) Toric IOLs (1998) correct astigmatic vision.
4) Huntsville of testosterone in TESTOSTERONE is bound to clozapine and astigmatic proteins.
astigmatic example sentences5) Systems in which the two astigmatic surfaces coincide are termed anastigmatic or stigmatic.
6) Such an astigmatic view of course excludes them from the main focus of research.
7) Most astigmatic corneas have two curves – a steeper curve and a flatter curve.
8) Clinical studies support vector planning both in healthy astigmatic eyes and in eyes with keratoconus.
9) VECTrAK can determine astigmatic changes occurring following cataract, incisional, and laser surgical procedures.
10) The astigmatic meridian can also be identified using corneal wavefront technology or paraxial curvature matching.
11) You may well be astigmatic.
12) New phenomena unique to rings appeared, including lock-in, pulling, astigmatic beams, and special polarizations.
13) There are many possible types of astigmatic corneas, which is why your eyes must be examined by the doctor.
14) The Refractive Cataract Toolset is computer-guided 3 D software for astigmatic correction and intraocular lens ( IOL ) alignment during cataract surgery.
example sentences with astigmatic15) These are specially constructed to cope with astigmatic people such as myself and have two tiny lines on their edges which mean 'This way up'.
16) The actual putt (the path the ball follows when hit) corresponds to Alpins' surgical induced astigmatism vector (SIA), which is the amount and axis of astigmatic change the surgeon actually induces.
17) Beam astigmatism: The beam is "astigmatic" when the vertical and horizontal parts of the beam focus in different locations along the beam path.
18) The surgeon can ascertains the astigmatic, or steepest, meridian in a number of ways, including manifest refraction or corneal topography.
19) Intraocular lenses have been used since 1999 for correcting larger errors in myopic (near-sighted), hyperopic (far-sighted), and astigmatic eyes.
20) Two "astigmatic image surfaces" correspond to one object plane; and these are in contact at the axis point; on the one lie the focal lines of the first kind, on the other those of the second.
21) The interval O'O", termed the astigmatic difference, increases, in general, with the angle W made by the principal ray OP with the axis of the system, i.e. with the field of view.
22) Determining the astigmatic meridian: SimK vs. refraction vs. wavefront vs. CorT
23) resulting in astigmatic beams.
24) VECTrAK–A comprehensive, simple-to-use astigmatic vector calculator developed for ophthalmic surgeons for implanting/exporting multiple eyes after surgery.
25) iASSORT–Performs astigmatic analyses using the topography and/or wavefront values provided by the diagnostic instrument into which the software has been installed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astigmatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astigmatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astigmatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astigmatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astigmatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of astigmatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astigmatic
Compound Sentences with astigmatic
Complex Sentences with astigmatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with astigmatic