artistic treasures in a sentence
1) Dozens of architectural monuments were destroyed and numerous artistic treasures taken.
2) Many artistic treasures were lost, including over 500 paintings.
3) The cathedral boasts some artistic treasures and the carvings are particularly striking.
artistic treasures example sentences
artistic treasures example sentences4) R omans are often blasé about the myriad historical and artistic treasures of their city.
5) With this fortune Mathilde financed artistic treasures to preserve the memory of her relatives and herself.
6) A haven for lovers of good design, the Wolfsonian is chock full of artistic treasures .
7) He stayed a few months in Barcelona, assisting Republican groups that saved artistic treasures endangered by the civil war.
8) It is the foremost example of Roman historical relief and one of the great artistic treasures of the ancient world.
9) Similar shipments landed in New York, all in an effort to protect artistic treasures from confiscation, theft, and destruction.
10) The Last Judgement mosaic is one of the artistic treasures found in the Castle District and it is a very impressive work.
11) Temples were forced by law to cut their Shinto ties, harassed on all sides by new laws and estate taxes, and soon stripped of their lands and artistic treasures .
12) Birmingham's museums hold a wealth of artistic treasures , with the finest Pre-Raphaelite collection in the country and a marvellous Impressionist one too.
13) The Corridor is rarely open to the public so take advantage of this opportunity to view Florence and its artistic treasures on this exclusive shared tour.
14) The safeguarding of artistic treasures was a responsibility of the Law, Public Safety, and Fine Arts Branch of Civil Affairs Headquarters.
15) Many of the great artistic treasures produced during its 2,500-year history had found their way into the hands of foreign museums and private collections.
example sentences with artistic treasures16) Giovanni's reign ended in 1506 when the Papal troops of Julius II besieged Bologna and sacked the artistic treasures of his palace.
17) On 19 February 1799, Napoleon concluded the Treaty of Tolentino with Pope Pius VI, in which was formalized the confiscation of 100 artistic treasures from the Vatican.
18) Between 1002 and 1014, Henry II had a pulpit erected as an ambon in the east passage, which is among the most magnificent artistic treasures of the Ottonian Renaissance.
19) Considered one of the country's major artistic treasures , the mosaic covers 904 square feet of the south facade of the cathedral, above the main entrance.
20) Here we have a premier cultural institution, an institution that was created to preserve and transmit the artistic treasures of the past, and what does it offer us?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic treasures
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic treasures with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic treasures
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic treasures in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic treasures.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic treasures. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic treasures
Compound Sentences with artistic treasures
Complex Sentences with artistic treasures
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic treasures