artistic movement in a sentence
1) These friends formed an artistic movement , the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood.
2) Many intellectuals view this internal artistic movement as a Chicano cultural renaissance.
3) Pop Art is widely regarded as the most significant artistic movement since 1945.
artistic movement example sentences4) The widespread belief that this was primarily a masculine artistic movement perpetuated this disregard.
5) Various musical, philosophical, political, literary and artistic movements influenced the subculture.
6) Latour always observed at a distance the vanguard artistic movements of his time.
7) Like Romanticism, Realism was a literary as well as an artistic movement .
8) It is also known for its several important artistic movements , especially the Renaissance period.
9) Thus, the School of Paris does not denote an artistic movement or institution.
10) Out of the naturalist ethic of Realism grew a major artistic movement , Impressionism.
11) The exhibitions will take a fresh look at major artistic movements and contemporary artistic practices.
12) Milan in the 20th century was the epicenter of the Futurist artistic movement .
13) Artists from Spain have been highly influential in the development of various European artistic movements .
14) A number of philosophical and artistic movements were influences on and precursors to the punk movement.
15) The artistic movement's role in the shaping of Chicano ideology cannot be understated.
example sentences with artistic movement16) De Stijl also known as neoplasticism, was a Dutch artistic movement founded in 1917.
17) Dadaism began as a nihilistic artistic movement that paralleled the political anarchist movements of the times.
18) The term "charapa culture" generally refers to social, cultural and artistic movements of Iquitos.
19) It is considered the only artistic movement founded in Buenos Aires to have a significant impact internationally.
20) Reporters are not generally well versed in artistic movements , or the history of literature or art.
21) At the forefront of this artistic movement was Alfred Stieglitz and the members of the photo-secession.
22) Artistic movements like New Romanticism, Postminimalism and World music are also influential on his work.
23) The artistic movement , Dada, is possibly named after a French child's word for hobby horse.
24) By the mid-1800s, another new artistic movement , realism, took hold in the West.
25) A number of artistic movements took direct inspiration from Nietzsche, notably surrealism, expressionism, and futurism.
26) But it would take another 50 years for that reckless Dadaist gesture to evolve into an artistic movement .
27) The AGO's permanent collection holds over 80,000 pieces, representing many artistic movements and eras of art history.
28) Italy also saw European artistic dominance in the 16th and 17th centuries with the Baroque artistic movement .
How to use artistic movement in a sentence29) Romanesque art was the first artistic movement to encompass the whole of Western Europe, though with regional varieties.
30) Neoclassical architecture in Milan encompasses the main artistic movement from about 1750 to 1850 in this northern Italian city.
31) The fourth key artistic movement of German cinema at this time was that of Kammerspiel or "chamber drama.
32) The Nova Cançó was an artistic movement of the late 1950s that promoted Catalan music in Francoist Spain.
33) Holt believed this artistic movement came about in the United States due to the vastness of the American landscape.
34) The characters and political intrigues associated with these artistic movements make far better reading than any modern day soap opera.
35) As a philosopher, Gleizes also studied the concept of artistic movement and how that appealed to the viewer.
36) Both artists use dots, but the particular style and technique relate to the artistic movement adopted by each artist.
37) James Salmon and Charles Rennie Mackintosh were friends and sharing influences a following of the Glasgow Style artistic movement .
38) Influenced by the Dada artistic movement , COUM were openly confrontational and subversive, challenging aspects of conventional British society.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic movement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic movement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic movement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic movement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic movement.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic movement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic movement
Compound Sentences with artistic movement
Complex Sentences with artistic movement
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic movement