artistic achievements in a sentence
1) Ancient Syria's cultural and artistic achievements and contributions are many.
2) Tenniel was knighted by Victoria for his artistic achievements in 1893.
3) The interview contained Lethem's reflections on Dylan's artistic achievements .
artistic achievements example sentences4) National or political fervour can alternatively be the motor force of remarkable artistic achievements .
5) Coubertin's initial vision of the Modern Olympics featured both athletic competitions and artistic achievements .
6) Still people remain fascinated thousands of years later with these architectural and artistic achievements of the past.
7) The highest Slovene prize for artistic achievements , the Prešeren Award, is named after him.
8) This is a non-competitive event, where the focus is on performing for each other and sharing artistic achievements .
9) This exhibit featured the breadth of Perry's artistic achievements up until this point including Impressionist portraits and landscapes.
10) Heckerling is a recipient of AFI's Franklin J. Schaffner Alumni Medal celebrating her creative talents and artistic achievements .
11) This period, from about 250 through 900 AD, was known for its intellectual and artistic achievements as well.
12) During the Chalcolithic period changes of major importance took place along with technological and artistic achievements , especially towards its end.
13) Why would anyone prefer the drab remains of past material culture to the spiritual and artistic achievements of the Middle Ages?
14) Lacking family, Alex forms bonds with her coworkers at Mawby's, some of whom aspire to greater artistic achievements .
15) The award is presented to both the author and illustrator, in "literary and artistic achievements to engage children in reading.
example sentences with artistic achievements16) Davies led the Kinks through a period of musical experimentation between 1966 and 1975, with notable artistic achievements and commercial success.
17) Layout and names are used as a system of reference for the weavers, who compete with each other for the highest skills and artistic achievements .
18) Thomson is very modest about his artistic achievements - he was never interested in exhibiting - however, he thoroughly enjoyed the technical side of photography.
19) This conscious attempt to neglect the total Brecht is more annoying because of its success in obscuring the continuing relevance of his artistic achievements .
20) Your grant would be used to acknowledge the outstanding artistic achievements being produced every year by the community theatre groups across the metropolitan area.
21) The Taarna segment is Heavy Metal 's centerpiece, occupying roughly the final third of the film's running time, and boasting its most spectacular artistic achievements .
22) Targeted resources are everything of value and can be energy, minerals, land, labor, intellectual or artistic achievements , and even idealism.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic achievements
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic achievements with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic achievements
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic achievements in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic achievements.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic achievements. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic achievements
Compound Sentences with artistic achievements
Complex Sentences with artistic achievements
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic achievements