artistic production in a sentence
1) In terms literally reversing the dominant mode of twentieth-century artistic production ?
2) Some artistic productions inspired by the philosophy were surrounded by controversy.
3) Industry is economic, intellectual, or artistic production .
artistic production example sentences4) This high level of artistic production was due to the flourishing economy.
5) More recent artistic production is often called Contemporary art or Postmodern art.
6) The innovative and artistic production employed dancers, actors, and projected images.
7) Montparnasse and Montmartre became centers for artistic production .
8) Johnson is known for both his unusual artistic productions and for his process.
9) What is uncommon is to consider the source material part of the artistic production .
10) For the following three years, Rosenberg purchased Csaky's entire artistic production .
11) As noted, these residences were also spaces for political gatherings and artistic production .
12) Existentialism saw its apogee during the years of Borges's greatest artistic production .
13) Their mission is to provide a tranquil environment conductive to artistic production and intellectual exchange.
14) Taylor is on stronger ground when she writes of her fears for artistic production .
15) The festival aims to open up the virtual space as a platform for artistic productions .
example sentences with artistic production16) In this academy, artists and school children together develop an artistic production within a week.
17) In addition, Moda Center is a popular venue for concerts and other artistic productions .
18) The region was important both economically and politically and this wealth and power translated into artistic production .
19) Color is an essential component of artistic production and therefore should be fundamental to art historical analysis.
20) The Cirque Du Soleil circus troupe is known for its artistic productions with rich musical scores.
21) In terms of artistic production the city of Paris reached its apogee between 1250 and 1330.
22) The field of artistic production is, like other fields, relatively autonomous from the social field.
23) The Second World War overshadowed, for a time, almost all intellectual and artistic production .
24) These objects constituted a major form of artistic production across Europe and Byzantium throughout the Middle Ages.
25) In the Kamakura period, Kyoto and Nara remained the centers of artistic production and high culture.
26) Thus cultural analysis must relate intellectual and artistic production to more mass concerns and actualities within the groups studied.
27) Located in the interior of the "Blue Cube" there is a sound studio for artistic productions .
28) Thinking about artistic production and visual representation, in what ways can doubt be a catalyst for change?
How to use artistic production in a sentence29) They are often artistic productions through which Hamasaki tries to convey the meaning or feeling of their respective songs.
30) In recent years, the IRC has also passed judgment on the suitability of nonreligious books and artistic productions .
31) Gifts are welcome in all areas of scholarly inquiry and artistic production relating to the mission of the Academy.
32) Seminar examines the interrelationship between theory and practice and the nature of artistic production as a form of research.
33) The artistic production of the pre-Hispanic period, especially art produced under the Incan Empire, is largely unknown.
34) Popularly known as the "Harlem Renaissance", the period was one of intense literary and artistic production .
35) Another artistic production undertaken at this time was a 1972 collaboration between Humphries and the Australian composer Nigel Butterley.
36) The course will also analyze the role of written agreements and other documents in relation to artistic production and reception.
37) A special area of interest for him was the advancement of contemporary artistic production and the institutions engaged in it.
38) Hence the bias of his history of art, that interwoven analysis of artistic production and the world of technique.
39) Artistic production in Edo period Japan was dominated by 'schools,' which were professional workshops organized along patriarchal lines.
40) Artistic production under Mughal and British imperial rule provides a framework for our study of the formation of modern Indian identities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic production
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic production with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic production
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic production in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic production.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic production. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic production
Compound Sentences with artistic production
Complex Sentences with artistic production
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic production