artistic taste in a sentence
1) He had the shrewd selective instinct and the artistic taste .
2) Artistic tastes of the epoch were often acquiring an increasingly Oriental character.
3) Common intellectual pursuits, artistic tastes , and spiritual kinship drew close together.
artistic taste example sentences4) With much artistic taste and finest style sensitivity the owner has decorated the property.
5) Artist will ad or subtract clouds in response to artistic taste and temperament.
6) These are based on an ample culture, a determined artistic taste and on impressive intuitions.
7) It is often indicative of artistic tastes , but they will rarely be exactly those of the times.
8) His book on the subject attempts to adapt the ashugh music to the artistic taste of the contemporary audience.
9) Rooted in tradition, Triplicane is also known for its fine artistic taste in music, dance and arts.
10) Malraux's artistic tastes included the modern arts and the avant-garde, but on the whole he remained conservative.
11) Scientists as a whole have always had conservative artistic tastes ; a quest for beauty betrays that little has changed.
12) T he Cathedral of Monreale is a breathtaking monument to the wealth and artistic taste of the Norman kings.
13) Hallett and Mack have worked together to ensure a diverse collection , finding pieces to suit a range of artistic tastes .
14) They also supported their actions with the opinion that their sophisticated artistic taste would allow them to appreciate the plundered art.
15) Metaphysical or spiritual interpretations of common aesthetical values have shifted towards locating social groups that form the contemporary artistic taste or fashion.
example sentences with artistic taste16) He describes lodging in the beautifully furnished house of a respectable widow with artistic tastes , who had been impoverished by inflation.
17) The artists were largely financed by patrons and worked together with other members of the group who ideally had concordant artistic tastes .
18) The Pottery never made a working profit, and when artistic tastes changed in the 1900s it was forced to close.
19) There are many fascinating temples devoted to Kali, Shiva and other deities which show marks of brilliant craftsmanship and artistic taste .
20) The American is primitive in his artistic taste , both in what he enjoys as art and in his own artistic works.
21) The previous owner was an actor, but his artistic taste didn't quite accord with Angela's: 'it was orange and green and tatty and horrible.
22) As Beldie later put it, the Romanian intellectual class had the artistic tastes of "prostitutes", being virtually incapable of producing "an original idea of its own".
23) In 2007, "Washington Post" reporter Linda Wheeler found the memorial ornate and romantic and praised it as a vivid reflection of Victorian artistic taste .
24) It has been described as "the high point of Parisian court painting", showing "the unprecedentedly refined artistic tastes of the time".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic taste
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic taste with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic taste
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic taste in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic taste.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic taste. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic taste
Compound Sentences with artistic taste
Complex Sentences with artistic taste
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic taste