artistic output in a sentence
1) His artistic output also included films and books.
2) Shortly thereafter he added another great feature to his artistic output .
3) Wyspiański's artistic output is very eclectic.
artistic output example sentences4) McMahon's overwhelming main artistic output was his 8,000-9,000 drawings.
5) His artistic output also includes drawing, sculpture, and fine-art photography.
6) Vine's paintings are the most well documented part of her artistic output .
7) His artistic output has been exhibited in galleries and museums throughout the United States.
8) In 1994, Prince's attitude towards his artistic output underwent a notable shift.
9) Each of these themes will be represented in the festival's artistic output .
10) Troubled times often have an instructive effect upon the artistic output of a community.
11) Jairos Jiri centres remain an important part of the artistic output in Zimbabwe.
12) The human connection to nature is a theme that underpins most of her artistic output .
13) Perhaps the Monster Army is more concerned with her artistic output than her social warblings ?
14) Unified Silla was a time of great artistic output in Korea, especially in Buddhist art.
15) The artistic output of Zdzisław Beksiński , Jarosław Kukowski and Wojciech Siudmak".
example sentences with artistic output16) Romantic Nationalism was to become a crucial element in Sibelius' artistic output and his political leanings.
17) Not surprising, given that much of Mark's artistic output these days falls under the banner of erotica.
18) Elizabeth survived the news, but as the war continued, Rix's artistic output dwindled almost to nothing.
19) His artistic output shrank to a few illustrations and a "Self-portrait" showing him with a somber expression.
20) Much of Doherty's artistic output has emanated from and is closely keyed to his native city of Derry.
21) The collection includes 1,157 drawings, graphics, watercolors, posters, and paintings documenting his artistic output after 1945.
22) This marked the beginning of the meteoric trajectory of her artistic output , development and public profile in this decade.
23) And this in a way authorises me to say that I know the artistic output of Krzysztof Penderecki.
24) His early artistic output seems to represent the profusion of ideas and themes that grew out of Xul's contemplations.
25) The collection which includes 14 works by Scottish Colourist J.D.Ferguson represents the best of 20th Century Scottish artistic output .
26) Many applicants focus on their professional careers and fail to communicate the intended artistic output and sustainability level of the proposed project.
27) It has developed a streamlined funding model in which most of the funds it raises are used to support its artistic outputs .
28) Hall's artistic output included collaborations with Larry Bell, Bruce Nauman, Terry Allen, and his son Devon Hall.
How to use artistic output in a sentence29) In this book, the artist combines photographs, paintings, and poems that cover his artistic output from 1978 to 2002.
30) Only Rufus and Chaka songs were performed, none of her solo hits were sung, and I was somewhat disappointed in not hearing what is a large body of her artistic output .
31) Watching the artistic output of a machine that is so sensitive to its environment makes the people in the space more sensitive their environment and its conditions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic output
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic output with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic output
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic output in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic output.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic output. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic output
Compound Sentences with artistic output
Complex Sentences with artistic output
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic output