artillery weapon in a sentence
1) As part of a guided missile weapons , bombs and artillery weapons .
2) PAVN countered this effort by concentrating more anti-aircraft artillery weapons within its logistical network.
3) The trebuchet was the ultimate artillery weapon of the medieval period and early renaissance.
artillery weapon example sentences4) The towers were probably used to mount artillery weapons such as catapults and heavy crossbows.
5) The principal Confederate artillery weapon in 1941 appeared to be a 4 in howitzer.
6) These changes led to the increased power in the artillery weapons of the time.
7) There were two general types of artillery weapons used during the Civil War: smoothbores and rifles.
8) Two SU-25 of Georgian airforce tried to stifle artillery weapon emplacements that bombed a Sukhumi residential area.
9) The trebuchet was the ultimate artillery weapon of its time and the most highly evolved catapult type weapon.
10) It is equipped with a substantial number of US-made M48 Patton main battle tanks and artillery weapons .
11) The national army, now equipped with numerous artillery weapons , made visible progress thanks to the nation's zeal.
12) Being the only person who could explain the fire control instrumentation or bore sight artillery weapons brought prestige and attention.
13) They, in a joint operation with LTTE's Col. Kiddu artillery formation, destroyed six SLA artillery weapons platforms.
14) The field artillery weapons with which the combatants entered the war in 1914 had been designed also for use in short-range battles.
15) Jean and Gaspard Bureau's effective organization of artillery weapons enabled the French army in open battlefields as well as siege warfare.
example sentences with artillery weapon16) The Arquebus also evolved in Russia in the early 1500s as a smaller version of a larger, hand-held artillery weapon .
17) The character also gains a +2 bonus to strike (aimed or burst fire) with vehicle weapon systems, energy weapons, artillery weapons , and all manner of firearms.
18) Gaddafi's forces left the main hospital, then returned in the evening with tanks and artillery weapons , and began bombarding the surrounding area.
19) It was composed of a regiment of armoured tanks, a regiment of mechanized infantry, and twenty-four artillery weapons , and included 1500 men.
20) At Patch's disposal were 167 artillery weapons , including 75 mm, 105 mm, and 155 mm howitzers, and plentiful stocks of shells.
21) The 25-pounder was the main field artillery weapon used by British Commonwealth and colonial infantry and armoured divisions of all types during the Second World War.
22) The French Army used the mitrailleuse as an artillery weapon , rather than an infantry support weapon-a role later to be filled by the machine gun.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artillery weapon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artillery weapon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artillery weapon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artillery weapon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artillery weapon.
20 examples of simple sentences of artillery weapon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artillery weapon
Compound Sentences with artillery weapon
Complex Sentences with artillery weapon
Compound-Complex Sentences with artillery weapon