artificial language in a sentence
1) Yet artificial languages never have caught on.
2) A programming language is a machine-readable artificial language .
3) See under language: artificial language .
artificial language example sentences4) Natural languages arise unconsciously, haphazardly, while artificial languages lack expressiveness.
5) The ISO 639-2 standard reserves the language code "" to denote artificial languages .
6) Artificial languages , such as those devised for computers, have no such category.
7) Shortly thereafter Louis Herman published research on artificial language comprehension in the bottlenosed dolphin.
8) It was suggested that the Indonesian language is an artificial language made official in 1928.
9) Tarski showed how we can give a compositional theory of truth for artificial languages .
10) Those who use artificial language -Luzhin, for example-are identified as unattractive people.
11) In January , 1982, the Nova show on the artificial language Lab was shown for the first time.
12) The only serious objection is that the problems of negation do not really go away when we translate into artificial languages .
13) The purpose of this project was to study the use of an artificial language on the accuracy of machine speech recognition.
14) This means that a data model in fact specifies a dedicated "grammar" for a dedicated artificial language for that domain.
15) Moeser, S.D. & Bregman, A.S. (1972) The role of reference in the acquisition of a miniature artificial language .
example sentences with artificial language16) Speer, Rob; Havasi, Catherine: Meeting the Computer Halfway: language Processing in the artificial language Lojban.
17) Participants were tested to see whether they correctly acquired, over periods as short as one hour, an understanding of patterns embedded within the artificial language .
18) They speak "Pravic", an artificial language adopted from the time of settlement, which is structured to fit (and reinforce) their anarchistic way of thinking.
19) The critical problem for Esperanto, as for any other artificial language , is that it is not really worth learning until a lot of already people speak it.
20) Artificial languages allow researchers to isolate variables of interest and wield a greater degree of control over the input the subject will receive.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial language
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial language with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial language
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial language in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial language.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial language. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial language
Compound Sentences with artificial language
Complex Sentences with artificial language
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial language