artificial entity in a sentence
1) That artificial entity cannot survive.
2) Corporations are artificial entities to protect individual owners from liabilities incurred by the corporate entities.
3) An artificial entity such as an organisation cannot function except in the name of a body corporate.
artificial entity example sentences4) Center describes itself as a "sentient artificial entity of photonic subsystems tasked with the politico-military supervision" of Bellevue.
5) This theory treats the company as an artificial entity whose separate legal personality is granted as a privilege by the state.
6) A requirement to benefit an artificial entity , as an end in itself , would be irrational and futile, since a non-real entity is incapable of experiencing well-being.
7) Responsible leaders in this field have dubbed Kay's artificial entity the 'straw man of clinical ecology.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial entity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial entity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial entity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial entity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial entity.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial entity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial entity
Compound Sentences with artificial entity
Complex Sentences with artificial entity
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial entity