artificial distinction in a sentence
1) Departments should stop making artificial distinctions between job-related and personal problems.
2) Bit of an artificial distinction there , pat.
3) All these artificial distinctions we make among people are all stupid and irrelevant .
artificial distinction example sentences4) This is an artificial distinction .
5) This is an artificial distinction .
6) The artificial distinction between musician (Artist) and technician (Craftsman) is dissolved.
7) It collapses artificial distinctions between art and politics, as she describes the way singing sustained protest.
8) Article 76, as amended in 2005, also created an artificial distinction between party candidates and independents.
9) This is an artificial distinction : data may be viewed as a program for an interpreter (notepad.
10) Contagion and systemic risk are likely to breach the rather artificial distinction between core "narrow" banks and peripheral banks.
11) One of the things that Nanchuan is saying to Chao Chou is, "You're setting up an artificial distinction .
12) As for the contrast between "undirected" nature and "intelligently directed" nature, this is an entirely artificial distinction within this same context.
13) This draws an artificial distinction between two kinds of nomarchs, which does not in the least suit the passages where they are mentioned in this papyrus or elsewhere.
14) Not to mention that the artifact side of the inventory bar was nearly empty -- without that (ahem) Artificial distinction , the problem would never have arisen.
15) 1.6.6 artificial distinction between" issues" and" disputes"
example sentences with artificial distinction
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial distinction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial distinction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial distinction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial distinction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial distinction.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial distinction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial distinction
Compound Sentences with artificial distinction
Complex Sentences with artificial distinction
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial distinction