artificial pitch in a sentence
1) In fact, this was a fully artificial pitch .
2) In amateur matches in some parts of the world, artificial pitches are sometimes used.
3) Kirkburton Junior Football Club train at the artificial pitches at Kirkburton Middle School.
artificial pitch example sentences4) It has also designed its state of the art artificial pitches in collaboration with the manufacturers.
5) The $1-million artificial pitch became the new home of the league starting the 2013 season.
6) In May 2006, the grass pitch was replaced with artificial pitch , costing NOK 3.1 million.
7) Artificial pitches are also used in many places on the continent, particularly in Eastern and Northern Europe.
8) The first leg in Thun was played on an artificial pitch much to the annoyance of Tony Pulis.
9) This new artificial pitch was dug up during the summer of 1991, as the surfaces were banned from English football.
10) Other clubs have since followed suit, with Cliftonville installing a 3G artificial pitch the following year and Bangor in 2013.
11) They are Moor Lane, who play their home games at the artificial pitch at York High School on Cornlands Road.
12) In 2009, Crusaders became the first team in the Irish League to install a 4G artificial pitch , endorsed by UEFA.
13) But for the opening of two artificial pitches at Feltham School, they would have had great difficulty in finding a home venue in recent seasons.
14) This could possibly be improved by all clubs having an artificial pitch of good quality; we have played on mud heaps for far too long.
15) The league struck a deal to use the artificial pitch that was constructed by real estate giant Megaworld Corporation at McKinley Hill, Taguig City in April 2012.
example sentences with artificial pitch16) The first game on plastic was against Luton Town who won the game 2-1 and later became the second side to install an artificial pitch .
17) NEWRY Olympic and the full Ireland squad shared ten goals in the sparkling exhibition match yesterday to officially open the new artificial pitch at the border venue.
18) In November 2011, it was reported that a number of English football clubs are interested in using artificial pitches again on economic grounds.
19) The last team to have an artificial pitch in England was Preston North End, who removed their pitch in 1994 after eight years in use.
20) QPR had been the first team to install an artificial pitch at their stadium in 1981, but were the first to remove it when they did so in 1988.
21) At the same time as the Loftus Road stand was built executive boxes were installed in the lower tier of the South Africa Road stand and the artificial pitch laid.
22) During the summer of 1981 an artificial pitch of Omniturf was installed at Loftus Road, the first such surface to be used in British professional football.
23) In 1981 the ground became the first stadium in British professional football to have an artificial pitch of Omniturf installed, which remained until 1988.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial pitch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial pitch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial pitch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial pitch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial pitch.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial pitch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial pitch
Compound Sentences with artificial pitch
Complex Sentences with artificial pitch
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial pitch