artificial reservoir in a sentence
1) Ahars are artificial reservoirs meant to collect the rain water.
2) Cheddar reservoir is a near-circular artificial reservoir operated by Bristol Water.
3) While Texas has few natural lakes, Texans have built over 100 artificial reservoirs .
artificial reservoir example sentences4) Lake Casitas, an artificial reservoir , is the largest body of water.
5) In Sri Lanka artificial reservoirs , regardless of size, are called 'tanks'.
6) Nearly all facilities use the height difference between two natural bodies of water or artificial reservoirs .
7) The artificial reservoirs of Heldburger Land offer many marsh and water birds while passing train suitable rest facilities.
8) There is a well-known artificial reservoir , the Songtao Reservoir, in the central-north area.
9) Dimna Lake is an artificial reservoir and one of the main sources for the city's drinking water.
10) In addition to underground canals, the Sinhalese were the first to build completely artificial reservoirs to store water.
11) It's a five mile long artificial reservoir set among spectacular scenery in the Berwyn Mountains south of Snowdon.
12) Islamabad's micro-climate is regulated by three artificial reservoirs : Rawal, Simli, and Khanpur Dam.
13) During the height of Urartian power, irrigation canals and an artificial reservoir were built on Yerevan's territory.
14) A second, natural reservoir, is located to the south of the artificial reservoir and west of the acropolis.
15) In front of the main temple is a picturesque artificial reservoir , which is filled with melt-water in the spring.
example sentences with artificial reservoir16) Chile has an artificial reservoir capacity of 4.66 km3, of which 4.2 km3 is stored behind large dams.
17) Fish are found in the rivers, streams, ponds, canals, catchment areas and artificial reservoirs of the district.
18) One large natural lake, two artificial reservoirs , and the Bull Run River and its tributaries lie within the watershed.
19) A carbon sink is a natural or artificial reservoir that accumulates and stores some carbon-containing chemical compound for an indefinite period.
20) Water from the lake seeps through the ground into the river at a rate of a day and flows into artificial reservoirs at two points further downstream.
21) Baray (បារាយណ៍) literally means "open space" or "wide plain" but in Khmer architecture refers to an artificial reservoir .
22) He outlined both its tremendous long-term potential due to the vastness of the hot dry rock resource and its challenges in creating artificial reservoirs .
23) rainfall, collected in artificial reservoirs that collect water from carefully managed catchment areas (200-300 million gallons per day, depending on rainfall),
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial reservoir
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial reservoir with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial reservoir
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial reservoir in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial reservoir.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial reservoir. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial reservoir
Compound Sentences with artificial reservoir
Complex Sentences with artificial reservoir
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial reservoir