artificial leg in a sentence
1) He stands upon an artificial leg made of whale bone.
2) Without an artificial leg , she can only crawl.
3) Similarly, a swollen limb won't fit into an artificial leg .
artificial leg example sentences4) He had finally had the amputation and had his artificial leg on .
5) The result is an artificial leg that behaves more like a natural limb.
6) Most patients are fitted with a temporary artificial leg within the first three months.
7) A permanent artificial leg may not be made for six to 12 months after surgery.
8) He now has artificial legs .
9) Olaff told Steppenwolf to get him artificial leg so they can all escape.
10) The artificial leg is continually adjusted during that time to make sure of a proper fit.
11) Vi gets an artificial leg .
12) Klum has an artificial leg .
13) With the help of an artificial leg , Fox was walking three weeks after the amputation.
14) He had artificial legs fitted in England, but continued to work as a solicitor throughout.
15) He subsequently designed an artificial leg for himself and in 1861 founded a company to manufacture prosthetic legs.
example sentences with artificial leg16) They were born joined at the hip and are learning to walk with artificial legs after being separated.
17) Walking on artificial legs isn't the best way to get around, but there are advantages.
18) When an artificial leg is fitted to an amputee, he is then taught to walk with it.
19) The BKA often leads to the use of an artificial leg that can allow a patient to walk.
20) He attended school in Huntsville and, coping well with an artificial leg , became an excellent tennis player.
21) Such patients may not have adequate skin or muscle to heal a wound or to use an artificial leg .
22) During his stay Bader met the Desoutter brothers, who were beginning to make lightweight artificial legs from aluminium.
23) Back in Italy he started to wear an artificial leg and rejoined his unit, the 4 o Stormo.
24) Hall, who had one artificial leg , landed clandestinely in occupied territory aboard a British Motor Torpedo Boat.
25) Only one disabled woman, a woman with an artificial leg , has been in the centre within that period.
26) Most surgeons will want the incision to be completely healed before allowing a patient to walk with an artificial leg .
27) A picture of a veteran with two artificial legs carrying one of the barricades has gone viral on the Internet.
28) In his research for the role, he was coached by an amputee on how to walk on artificial legs .
How to use artificial leg in a sentence29) The first athlete to do so was German American gymnast George Eyser in 1904, who had one artificial leg .
30) Once fitted with artificial legs , Bader fought hard to regain his former abilities and in time his efforts paid off.
31) One of apparently artificial legs pops off, and he crashes to the wooden floor, evidently in his death throes.
32) The artificial leg used by Uxbridge for the rest of his life was donated to a Waterloo Museum after his death.
33) On May 15, the New Zealander Mark Inglis became the first person to reach the summit with two artificial legs .
34) An eighty-six year old man has been told that he can't keep his artificial legs because he's too accident prone.
35) Atrophied muscles cannot cope with artificial legs , so patients first have to strengthen them with 'stump wrestling' competitions.
36) After being given an artificial leg , Capt. Rozelle returned to duty as commander of the 3d Cavalry's Headquarters Troop.
37) I reached for Blyth's artificial leg , lying smooth and pink by the small of his back and in his shadow.
38) Bader, according to Rall, personally arranged for Rudel, a fellow amputee, to be fitted with an artificial leg .
39) They had a single pair of legs - the surviving twin will require an artificial leg - but most of the major organs, including the heart and spinal cord, were separate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial leg
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial leg with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial leg
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial leg in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial leg.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial leg. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial leg
Compound Sentences with artificial leg
Complex Sentences with artificial leg
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial leg