articulate reason in a sentence
1) That Mr. Fleischer fails to articulate reasons that others agree with is irrelevant.
2) This analysis requires consideration of the employer's articulated reason and the circumstantial evidence suggesting discriminatory motive.
3) Instead, old institutionalism seeks to articulate reasons for institutional change in terms of social and political volition.
articulate reason example sentences4) Thus, the Commission disagrees with those courts that have held that it is not enough to prevail for a plaintiff to disprove the employer's articulated reason .
5) In the Seventies films and beyond, Simon articulates reasons a clear trend in this direction as, in part, a product of the post- Watergate period.
6) Here was Sarah Palin, who is to articulate reason what Mr. Magoo is to vision, on the Republican alternative, as she told Matt Lauer:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulate reason
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulate reason with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulate reason
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulate reason in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulate reason.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulate reason. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulate reason
Compound Sentences with articulate reason
Complex Sentences with articulate reason
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulate reason