arrival point in a sentence
1) Don't worry if the arrival point feels unsatisfying.
2) To set the arrival point you have two way .
3) The arrival point is then assured.
arrival point example sentences4) A plaque now commemorates his arrival point in Falmouth, Cornwall.
5) You can set your departure and arrival point and then calculate your route .
6) Sidney is ideally situated close to all the major arrival points to South Vancouver Island.
7) The station served as a key arrival point for the London 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
8) The Hook should be the arrival point .the punchline ..of everything else in the song.
9) Being the arrival point of aliens on Earth, Welch felt M.I.B. HQ had to resemble an airport.
10) Increase the number of airports eligible to serve as departure and arrival points for flights to and from Cuba.
11) Type or print the mileage between departure and arrival points when using a owned and operated Privately Owned Conveyance.
12) Besides being the departure and arrival point for the KLIA Ekspres, KL CAT also has luggage check-in services.
13) Since then the international airport at Denpasar has taken over as the country's main arrival point - until Saturday night.
14) The only truly satisfying arrival point should occur at the end of the piece (and sometimes not even then).
15) T he recognition represent an important milestone but it is not the arrival point , although it is a new starting line.
example sentences with arrival point16) Views of the City skyline shall be accentuated from various critical parts of the City and especially at its gateway arrival points .
17) On the whole, Sardinia's smaller centres are the most attractive, but the capital, Cagliari - for many the arrival point - shouldn't be written off.
18) Other cities in this region are Yanbu, which has a seaport on the Red Sea, and serves as the arrival point for pilgrims coming from Africa.
19) If you change the arrival point to Bishkek, you can order special pre-departure acclimatization trip in neighbour Ala-Archa gorge (see below).
20) Phrases usually end in a some kind of arrival point (aka cadence - a momentary point of rest), which is the goal of the phrase itself.
21) In June 2007 it returned to Duck Bay , its original arrival point ; in September 2007 it entered the crater to begin a detailed study.
22) TRACES sends an electronic message from the departure point to the transfer point and the arrival point to notify that a consignment is arriving.
23) In any event, in 1904 HIAS established a formal bureau on Ellis Island, the primary arrival point of European immigrants to the United States at that time.
24) The Great Depression gave way to World War II, and the Port of Oakland became a major departure and arrival point for servicemen.
25) He also decided to revive the Roman custom of marking the arrival point of an aqueduct with a "mostra", a grand commemorative fountain.
26) The baroque decorative fountains of Rome in the 17th and 18th centuries marked the arrival point of restored Roman aqueducts and glorified the Popes who built them.
27) Dyea Beach was the primary point of arrival for miners at the time London visited, but without a harbor access was treacherous, so Skagway became the new arrival point .
28) The station is of historic interest being the arrival point for Queen Victoria and her entourage prior to taking a carriage up to Epsom Downs.
How to use arrival point in a sentence29) The benefit from using B4IGO (which utilises the Vodacom network) is that it has stores at the major arrival points in South Africa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arrival point
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arrival point with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arrival point
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arrival point in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arrival point.
20 examples of simple sentences of arrival point. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arrival point
Compound Sentences with arrival point
Complex Sentences with arrival point
Compound-Complex Sentences with arrival point