arguable in a sentence
1) What is "fair" perhaps is arguable .
2) Determining consent is always and everywhere arguable .
3) It is arguable which is the better "cure".
arguable example sentences4) The 50% weight given to the presidency is arguable .
5) Yet there are arguable benefits from practising selective assessment.
6) There is no arguable case for lower interest rates .
7) So, the tax benefit status is still arguable .
8) It is definitely arguable that he was very unlucky in 1066.
9) It is arguable that he came to doubt too much.
10) The presence of probable cause was not even arguable here.
11) If there are arguable points, the rules are clear.
12) Whether it is exactly what they deserve is arguable ".
13) Whether it makes sense for the context menu is arguable .
14) A strong thesis is concise, arguable , and interesting.
15) Of course, this is arguable at best.
example sentences with arguable16) DO... Make sure your thesis is arguable .
17) Whether that 's a justification is arguable .
18) It is arguable that these funds are needed here in Japan .
19) It is arguable the most important film festival in Chile.
20) In retrospect, Lawson's success with steam cultivation is arguable .
21) This review is full of weird statements that are arguable at best .
22) It's certainly arguable that forms are tabular data.
23) It's not even an arguable point.
24) It is arguable that they alter the identities of people.
25) Socratic circles also rely heavily on an arguable topic.
26) The court however found an arguable case for a breach of confidence.
27) This assumption is highly arguable -- see discussion above under Route Strategy .
28) It is at least arguable that modern democracies donÕt attack each other.
How to use arguable in a sentence29) This gives perfectly objective results, but their practical relevance is still arguable .
30) It is arguable that such determinations are best left to the elected representatives.
31) It is arguable whether Anne Frank 's words need enhancing at all.
32) While attachments are really a strong point, the other 2 are arguable .
33) It is arguable that this interest has intensified under the present Conservative government.
34) Arguable I know, the comments have more than proven that.
35) The definition itself is arguable given the peculiar form of intelligence required for membership.
36) There is some arguable evidence for an earlier use of the title.
37) It is arguable that the provision does not apply to the transferor.
38) It is arguable that it did.
39) It's certainly an arguable point.
40) In previous years it 's arguable .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arguable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arguable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arguable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arguable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arguable.
20 examples of simple sentences of arguable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arguable
Compound Sentences with arguable
Complex Sentences with arguable
Compound-Complex Sentences with arguable