Argentinian in a sentence
1) Argentinian boat builders could obtain neither and instead used iron.
2) Argentinian deer and elephant seals are physically subdued and marked.
3) Four naval warships were sunk by Argentinian shells.
Argentinian example sentences4) Early Argentinian rugby was not immune to political problems either.
5) Their Argentinian opponents lost forty men and over thirty captured.
6) This moody , Argentinian import falls into both categories.
7) Campbell headed a corner into the Argentinian net.
8) A few years later he served in the Argentinian military.
9) But who would buy Argentinian sovereign debt now?
10) US concern was expressed over possible Argentinian arms sales to Iran.
11) It was rescued by the Argentinian naval vessel "Uruguay".
12) The last Argentinian Hawks remained in service until November 1954.
13) León Ferrari, 92, Argentinian conceptual artist.
14) An Argentinian reggae band was named Lumumba.
15) Thank you for sharing your Argentinian Adventure!
example sentences with Argentinian16) I haven't seen any letters supporting the Argentinian .
17) So this young Argentinian will have his hands full.
18) The events of 1909 and 1910 left the Argentinian anarchists fatigued.
19) Martínez has been heavily involved in the Argentinian economy for many years.
20) A war-zone was defined beginning 12 miles from the Argentinian coast.
21) Argentinian production of the Gol was halted in 2003.
22) The Argentinians are seeking to bully them into submission .
23) The Argentinian government settled the dispute diplomatically with Israel.
24) But Argentinian forces also used Blowpipe against British aircraft.
25) Hence the extra hate from the Argentinian feminists it would seen.
26) May 15 - Tommy Heinrich became the first Argentinian to summit.
27) Plenty of food and a good introduction to Argentinian cuisine.
28) The Argentinian surrender was signed by Lt. Cdr.
How to use Argentinian in a sentence29) It is represented by Argentinian artist Nicola Costantino.
30) The customer: the Argentinian Embassy in London.
31) Alicia Castro, the Argentinian ambassador, was due to attend.
32) The Argentinian Ricky Villa then made in 2-0.
33) British troops in the Falklands found much hardware discarded by Argentinian troops.
34) Demichelis was called up for the Argentinian national team, though.
35) In 1902, the first general strike in Argentinian history took place.
36) The project involved a collaboration between Spanish and Argentinian groups and musicians.
37) The war ended on June 6 1982 after the Argentinians surrendered.
38) The ridge was taken with minimal casualties and an Argentinian counter-attack defeated.
39) The Argentinian anarchist movement was the strongest such movement in South America.
40) Argentinian Canal 7, the first 60 years old national TV station.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Argentinian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Argentinian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Argentinian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Argentinian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Argentinian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Argentinian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Argentinian
Compound Sentences with Argentinian
Complex Sentences with Argentinian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Argentinian