argot in a sentence
1) There are other revealing examples of camp argot .
2) He had not expected colonial argot from such a source.
3) Pupils' argot is of particular interest.
argot example sentences4) Rostov addressed them in colonial argot and they grinned in response.
5) It's got it's own argot and a cast of thousands.
6) Muster the political will sounds like UN argot for ignore the Constitution .
7) Each developed a distinctive dress style, distinctive argot and followed particular kinds of music.
8) F2T is an interactive musical installation about " argot " and its different contemporary applications.
9) The book is partially written in a Russian-influenced argot called "Nadsat".
10) References to vaudeville and the use of its distinctive argot continue throughout Western popular culture.
11) In the argot of CB radio, 'six-ten' means to make love.
12) Caló (Chicano) a Mexican-American argot , similar to Spanglish.
13) Louis-Jean Calvet, "L' argot et la 'langue des linguistes'.
14) Putin's use of crude criminal argot energized a Russian public which was already keen on revenge.
15) Linguistic and grammatical intricacies of the French underworld argot can be equally demanding and challenging for a translator.
example sentences with argot16) Pitying her, Marius gives her five francs, and she thanks him in a chain of argot .
17) Comment: Baseball argot .
18) Lunfardo, an argot of Spanish from Buenos Aires, is fond of vesre, metathesis of syllables.
19) Ideas, rendered in these artists' distinctive lo-fi argot , feel aired out and simplified without being rendered trivial.
20) The "Lunfardo" argot originated within the prison population, and in time spread to all "porteños".
21) But according to Fynn, again in the argot of the game, the clubs have 'bottled it'.
22) So in the modern argot ' I threw the dog into the pond' and started typing - full of motivation.
23) Hecht, in particular, was wonderful with slang, and he peppered his films with the argot of the streets.
24) David Pitts , a John Thomas spokesman at public relations firm argot Partners, says the brokerage isn't a boiler room.
25) Such Black underclass males are now, no doubt, abandoning hip hop slang in favor of post-structuralist, post-post-modernist, critical theory argot .
26) So you head in here (hear?) with your ears open as well as your eyes - it's fun to hear the argot and the accent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argot.
20 examples of simple sentences of argot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argot
Compound Sentences with argot
Complex Sentences with argot
Compound-Complex Sentences with argot