Arezzo in a sentence
1) D' Arezzo began an aggressive marketing campaign.
2) It was also the star of the summer campaign Arezzo .
3) The musical staff was either invented or established by Guido of Arezzo .
Arezzo example sentences4) Arezzo had other surprises, almost all of them shockingly great.
5) In 1994 Mahoney announced that Jim D' Arezzo had resigned.
6) Florence also sought aid and food supplies from Romagna and Arezzo .
7) Guittone d' Arezzo and his followers produced little poetry of distinction.
8) Born: Arezzo , 5 June 1525.
9) D' Arezzo immediately set out to change Banyan's image.
10) A classical villa near Arezzo attributed to the famous architect Giorgio Vasari.
11) This was the small-town Arezzo version of dragging Main Street.
12) In 1520 Signorelli went with one of his pictures to Arezzo .
13) Guido d' Arezzo . 1978.
14) Petrarch was born in the Tuscan city of Arezzo in 1304.
15) Guido d' Arezzo developed a system of pitch notation using lines and spaces.
example sentences with Arezzo16) In memory of their traditions, celebrate San Donato bishop of Arezzo .
17) Our big destination for week one is a little town in Tuscany called Arezzo .
18) There is documentary evidence that he held a fair bit of property in Arezzo .
19) Smart died of renal failure in Arezzo on 20 June 2013, aged 91.
20) They were taken to Florence railway station and put on a train to Arezzo .
21) Bennati was born at Arezzo , Tuscany, into a family of cyclists.
22) His poetry has some of the faults of the school of d' Arezzo .
23) Ferrari died in Arezzo , Italy on 22 August 2005, at age 76.
24) Michelangelo was born on 6 March 1475 in Caprese near Arezzo , Tuscany.
25) The momentum built up by D' Arezzo's marketing machine ground to a halt.
26) Il tribuno di Porta Latina", Arezzo , Limina, 2002.
27) Bracciolini was born Arezzo in 1380.
28) Prof. Sofia Vignoli ( Arezzo , Italy) uses expressive dancing and psychodrama.
How to use Arezzo in a sentence29) But his defeat, which soon followed at Arezzo , relieved them of their fears.
30) Let me add that Cesalpino inherited what appears to have been considerable property in Arezzo .
31) Boulton AJ, Malik RA, Arezzo JC, Sosenko JM.
32) Pesaro, Arezzo , Siena, Grosseto and Ancona less port of Ancona.
33) Well known is an unsigned volute "krater", found in the 18th century near Arezzo .
34) Arezzo was captured on 16 July and the advance was continued towards the River Arno and Florence.
35) Guittone d' Arezzo made art quit chivalry and Provençal forms for national motives and Latin forms.
36) In March 1981, police found a list of alleged members in Gelli's house in Arezzo .
37) It has a dodecagonal dome over the centre slightly altered by Margaritone d' Arezzo in 1270.
38) After arriving in Arezzo they discovered much confusion and a general air of despondency with many Italian officials.
39) Mario Sconcerti, "La differenza di Totti", Arezzo , Limina, 2004.
40) U. Viviani, Vita ed opere di Andrea Cesalpino, ( Arezzo , 1923).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arezzo
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arezzo with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arezzo
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arezzo in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arezzo.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arezzo. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arezzo
Compound Sentences with Arezzo
Complex Sentences with Arezzo
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arezzo