area of inquiry in a sentence
1) This is actually an interesting area of inquiry .
2) This will be our next area of inquiry .
3) Piaget inspired innumerable studies and even new areas of inquiry .
area of inquiry example sentences4) I've just got one more area of inquiry for you.
5) But success in one area of inquiry does not invalidate other areas.
6) As a new area of inquiry , the theory of crisis leadership requires better conceptual definition.
7) In this way, ethnomethodology points to a broad and multi-faceted area of inquiry .
8) One way of exploring this question is to divide your life into different areas of inquiry .
9) A particularly promising area of inquiry , we believe, is changing gender roles in childhood socialization.
10) The sociology of punishment is the area of inquiry which seeks to answer questions like these.
11) Can Walter Ong's notion of secondary orality be meaningfully applied to this area of inquiry ?
12) This is an area of inquiry in which blending research and consciousness studies seem likely to join forces.
13) However, the diverse range of data held in digital devices can help with other areas of inquiry .
14) All degree programs include focused study in at least one area of inquiry or in an established interdisciplinary core.
15) Below, some of the most active areas of inquiry in cosmology are described, in roughly chronological order.
example sentences with area of inquiry16) Physical health is an important area of inquiry (Richie, 2001; Hatton & Fisher, 2009).
17) Palestinian archaeology is also commonly used in its stead, particularly when the area of inquiry centers on ancient Palestine.
18) Since the uprising and despite the repression that followed, a series of issues have become legitimate areas of inquiry .
19) This approximate definition, not unlike others in hotly contested areas of inquiry , is also a guide to further research.
20) Technoethics provides a systems theory and methodology to guide a variety of separate areas of inquiry into human-technological activity and ethics.
21) The program as a whole reflects increasing student and faculty interest in three areas of inquiry - natural systems, building systems, and cultural systems.
22) That so-called 'soft' subjects like health are now valid areas of inquiry and sport merits better and more detailed coverage has now been realised.
23) Sports and finance are natural areas of inquiry because any discussion of either subject requires a lot of numbers, people, comparisons and history.
24) MOOCs foster not only a particular type of knowledge in a particular area of inquiry ; they also foster a self-regulated, motivated, and autonomous learner.
25) The results of this research, with explanatory information for six key areas of inquiry and summary conclusions for each state are presented here.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of area of inquiry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of area of inquiry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with area of inquiry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word area of inquiry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with area of inquiry.
20 examples of simple sentences of area of inquiry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of area of inquiry
Compound Sentences with area of inquiry
Complex Sentences with area of inquiry
Compound-Complex Sentences with area of inquiry