arctic tern in a sentence
1) Offshore, fished arctic terns .
2) We have publicised the plight of arctic terns , seals, badgers and intensively reared animals.
3) Just east of the village's outskirts lies one of Europe's biggest arctic tern breeding grounds.
arctic tern example sentences4) The arctic tern was known as sea swallow describing their slender shape as they swoop over the water.
5) Then there are the family of terns and one, the arctic tern , has an incredible migratory journey.
6) The arctic tern holds the long-distance migration record for birds, travelling between arctic breeding grounds and the Antarctic each year.
7) The world's most famous arctic tern - record-beating long-distance flyer - is Wildlife on One's star on the 20th.
8) Latest figures from conservation groups suggest that a total of 24,000 pairs of arctic terns bred during the 1991 season, producing at least 30,000 young.
9) The most dramatic improvement has been among arctic terns , which are breeding on the islands for the first time in seven years.
10) Eider ducks swim between the icebergs and on the outwash plain around the lagoon, great skuas, arctic skuas, arctic terns , ringed plovers, and other avifauna nest.
11) The champion marathoner of the bird world, the arctic tern , flies some 12,000 miles to breed in Denali, repeating the journey to winter in the Antarctic.
12) An arctic tern on its way from Tierra del Fuego to Alaska, for instance, will ignore a nice smelly herring offered from a bird-watcher's boat in Monterey Bay.
13) Some species (tufted duck, velvet scoter, arctic tern ) increased greatly with some showing an increase to a lesser extent.
14) As he travelled, so the last of the migrations travelled south past him - the arctic tern , the redwing, and some of the gulls.
15) Breeding shelduck, common and arctic terns and many species of wader can be seen from here, as well as hunting ospreys and even otters if you're really lucky.
example sentences with arctic tern16) 20th, Silvia - The Star Tern: Wildlife on One follows an arctic tern on its twenty-second 30,000 kilometre migration.
17)  Within an easy walk from the hotel, numerous arctic terns , common eiders and red phalaropes were available to shoot with a big lens.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arctic tern
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arctic tern with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arctic tern
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arctic tern in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arctic tern.
20 examples of simple sentences of arctic tern. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arctic tern
Compound Sentences with arctic tern
Complex Sentences with arctic tern
Compound-Complex Sentences with arctic tern