archive footage in a sentence
1) The documentary features original archive footage and photographs .
2) Its permanent exhibition mixes memorabilia, archive footage and video interviews.
3) Including archive footage , eyewitness testimony and contributions from historians.
archive footage example sentences4) RTÉ has already agreed to provide archive footage to the company .
5) Adam Curtis assisted in the editing of the archive footage .
6) In addition, Firth watched archive footage of the King speaking.
7) Hopper consulted historians and researched archive footage of Collins to replicate her look.
8) It uses a mix of fictionalized scenes, archive footage , and animation.
9) It also featured archive footage .
10) This film opens with wonderful archive footage of a tragic bombing by an American plane.
11) The film consists of (manipulated) Archive footage , fictive interviews and acted scenes.
12) The series included many aerial sequences specifically filmed for the series, together with archive footage .
13) It includes scenes provoking social commentary and the use of archive footage to provide political commentary.
14) Its three one-hour parts consist mostly of a montage of archive footage with Curtis's narration.
15) It features Tiffany arranging a comeback for Bianca's family, plus archive footage and interviews.
example sentences with archive footage16) Brian Cox, who portrayed Stryker in "X2", appears in archive footage .
17) Excellent archive aviation footage contrasts nicely with the film shot of the airfields as they are today.
18) Via digitally-enhanced archive footage , the late Marlon Brando appeared in the film as Jor-El.
19) The Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger made an appearance in the video "via archive footage ".
20) In the official video, there is archive footage of Michael Jackson from the original 1985 recording.
21) After her departure, archive footage of Crosby as Yar was used in the episodes and "".
22) Of course, the quality of certain segments is entirely dependent on the age of the archive footage .
23) All of this is excellently portrayed in the film utilising a combination of archive footage and personal testimony.
24) The movie is very realistic, though no archive war footage was used in the creation of this film.
25) Beckham never personally appeared in the 2002 film "Bend It Like Beckham", except in archive footage .
26) In 1997, archive footage of Burton was used in the first episode of the television series "Conan.
27) David Tapp appears very briefly at the end of the film through archive footage taken from the first Saw.
28) The movie features archive footage of the Sugarcubes and Tappi Tíkarrass and an ongoing conversation with Björk herself.
How to use archive footage in a sentence29) There will be engine runs and flying displays, film shows and archive footage , motorcycle demonstrations and much more.
30) It comprises archive footage of him spanning his life, and interviews with friends, family, and other celebrities.
31) Smith guessed that her reappearance will most likely be through the use of archive footage that had been previously filmed.
32) The series consists of 26 forty-minute episodes featuring extensive use of archive footage gathered from around the world and eyewitness interviews.
33) Several documentaries and docudramas have covered the history of the eruption, including archive footage and dramatisations of Johnston's story.
34) Some of the airfields are remarkably well preserved and the viewer can easily equate the archive footage with the scenes shot recently.
35) Video editors were unable to access archive footage to use in news reports via computers in New Broadcasting House in central London.
36) Hanks was first shot against a blue screen along with reference markers so that he could line up with the archive footage .
37) During the War, Gilels entertained Soviet troops with morale-boosting open-air recitals on the frontline, of which film archive footage exists.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archive footage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archive footage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archive footage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archive footage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archive footage.
20 examples of simple sentences of archive footage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archive footage
Compound Sentences with archive footage
Complex Sentences with archive footage
Compound-Complex Sentences with archive footage