archive file in a sentence
1) All replaces appear in your archive files .
2) The archive file must often be unpacked before next using.
3) Multiple files may be combined into one compressed archive file .
archive file example sentences4) Compressing lets you combine multiple files into one compressed archive file .
5) Move old items to the archive file by clicking AutoArchive .
6) Creating a duplicate individual archive file makes temporary testing for new changes possible.
7) Mt, you still have the static html archive files and posts.
8) Select that choice, and the archive file should be download correctly.
9) Of course, the inner archive file contains the newer PGP distribution.
10) Note that zip files or archive files solve the problem of handling metadata.
11) The Victor archive files are a major source of information for this project.
12) A tar archive file contains uncompressed byte streams of the files which it contains.
13) He discovered several archive files and "Kormoran" diaries previously believed to be lost.
14) The archive command should generally be designed to refuse to overwrite any pre-existing archive file .
15) The sample images from the electronic manual are available for download as a single ZIP archive file .
example sentences with archive file16) This, and usually some form of documentation, is put in an archive file and uploaded somewhere.
17) Winclone creates an exact copy of Boot Camp as either an archive file or a disk-to-disk copy .
18) Such an index can be kept in a separate file, appended or prepended to the archive file .
19) On the UC Berkeley side, the Hypoinverse archive file is used to drive the REDI processing system.
20) I wanted to permanently delete those from system; but don't see the archive file in SARA.
21) Once corrupted, it is very difficult to recover the remainder of a 2 GB PST email archive file .
22) It achieves this by specifying the decompression algorithm in a bytecode program that is stored in each created archive file .
23) A collection of color line (.cln) files is available for download as a single ZIP archive file .
24) A more time-honored tradition is to use a third-party compression utility to gather smaller files into one larger archive file .
25) I acknowledge that any message I send or receive may be recorded and stored in an archive file for management review.
26) To help alleviate this, done items can be exported to an archive file , freeing up the resources calculating non-current items.
27) The GNU linker ld combines a number of object and archive files , relocates their data, and ties up symbol references.
28) If you are having trouble opening these compressed archive files , try using the free program StuffIt Expander (versions are available for both PC and Mac).
How to use archive file in a sentence29) A collection of black and white texture files (distributed as TIFF files) is available for download as a single ZIP archive file .
30) Property Rights Subscribers give MARHST-L the limited right to redistribute their postings on other lists and to have them stored in archive files , logs, and gophers.
31) To use the library, it is only necessay to compile the source code into an object or archive file (.o or .a) and then link this file with the rest of your code.
32) The .asc file is a stand-alone signature file for the inner archive file that was created by the developer in charge of that particular PGP distribution.
33) The single compressed archive file is smaller than the total size of all your uncompressed files, allowing it to reach us quicker.
34) A drawback of archive files is that there are currently three different technologies in use: uncompressed zip files, Microsoft's cabinet files and Sun's JAR files.
35) The class files can all be combined into one archive file , so avoiding the need to make a number of separate connections to the server.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archive file
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archive file with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archive file
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archive file in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archive file.
20 examples of simple sentences of archive file. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archive file
Compound Sentences with archive file
Complex Sentences with archive file
Compound-Complex Sentences with archive file