archive record in a sentence
1) Unsurprisingly, there is no archive record of the event.
2) The Belarusian side made a proposal to organize an exhibition devoted to ITS activities and archive records .
3) This was a cl. not supported by archive record , with slight evid. of occupation and genuineness of signatures.
archive record example sentences4) Examination of Soviet archive records indicate the loss of 677 aircraft in the southern sector of the Kursk salient, for the period 5-31 July.
5) There are archive records regarding The Stork Hotel as follows:-
6) the integration of archive , records and information management functions in government; and,
7) Directly managing the national collection of sites, monuments, archive records and photographs taken into state care since the 1880s.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archive record
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archive record with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archive record
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archive record in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archive record.
20 examples of simple sentences of archive record. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archive record
Compound Sentences with archive record
Complex Sentences with archive record
Compound-Complex Sentences with archive record