hold archive in a sentence
1) This is unpublished with the archive held by Nottinghamshire County Council.
2) It also holds the archive of steam train recordings by Peter Handford.
3) NUI Galway also holds the archive of spoken material for the Celtic languages.
hold archive example sentences4) The Britten-Pears Library holds an archive of programmes dating back to 1948.
5) UCL holds an archive of his papers and writings, including an unpublished typescript autobiography.
6) The site also holds the official archive of Monterey County, open to researchers by appointment.
7) A further major archive is held at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (UFTM).
8) The British Library holds a large archive of Evelyn's personal papers including the manuscript of his Diary.
9) The Islington Local History Centre holds the archive of Sadler's Wells Theatre, with material dating from 1712 onwards.
10) The Western Front Association holds an archive of 6.5 million pension record cards (PRCs) which are not available elsewhere.
11) The BFI holds an extensive archive of interviews recorded by Gifford of various figures in the film, television and comics industries.
12) The entire Monkhouse film and television archive is now held by Kaleidoscope, including all the material previously held by the NFTVA.
13) Another educational organisation is the Milton Keynes City Discovery Centre at Bradwell Abbey, which holds an extensive archive about Milton Keynes.
14) Today this archive is held by Mr. Edward Bunting whose grandfather, C.J.Bunting and father, G.Bunting both served as officials of the club.
15) The richly paneled Brunswick Room, originally a natural history museum, holds a notable archive of the school's and city's history.
example sentences with hold archive16) The Warren D. Allen Music Library at Florida State University's College of Music holds a large archive of Dohnányi's papers, manuscripts and related materials.
17) Its website tracks Fortean news stories, holds a small archive of articles and photographs, and supports a busy internet forum for discussion of Fortean topics.
18) Their central archive is held at the Cineteca di Bologna and includes 83,630 images, 118 scripts, 976 manuscripts, 7,756 letters, and thousands of documents.
19) The archive is held by the County archive Office at Beverly and contains a wealth of information on the house's contents including designs, drawings and receipts.
20) archive held by Gloucestershire County Council
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hold archive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hold archive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hold archive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hold archive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hold archive.
20 examples of simple sentences of hold archive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hold archive
Compound Sentences with hold archive
Complex Sentences with hold archive
Compound-Complex Sentences with hold archive