arcane in a sentence
1) The system uses arcane dust to craft specific cards.
2) They combine combat prowess with arcane magic.
3) Much information in public affairs is arcane and complicated.
arcane example sentences4) Mike probably thought this was an arcane thing.
5) They are not arcane but easily enjoyable.
6) This is the world's arcanest grove.
7) There are numbered minor arcane cards as well as court cards.
8) English just has bigger dictionaries, often filled with arcane vocabulary.
9) The show specialises in the arcane trivia of popular culture.
10) Cut scene: Lara draws arcane symbols upon the tile.
11) But this argument may seem to us pretty arcane .
12) Fire Magic is part of the arcane magic spectrum .
13) She is unaware he is possessed by arcane .
14) Some facilities provided by mature multi-user operating systems appear arcane today.
15) Being the purveyor of important arcane knowledge is very tiring.
example sentences with arcane16) He is currently conducting research into the arcane wisdom of Eurasia.
17) The Hampshire Senior Cup is particularly arcane .
18) In the original series, her maiden name is arcane .
19) Elves are also associated with the arcane wisdom of alchemy.
20) Bean has odd and exotic interests and knowledge of arcane subject matter.
21) Though arcane , alchemy yielded invaluable insights into scientific and psychological processes.
22) They deal with the arcane and the spirits.
23) Citan's special techniques are known as " arcane " magic.
24) Does arcane Saga have a launch window ?
25) Openness is still worthwhile even if the content seems arcane .
26) But instead, came to be seen as cumbersome and arcane .
27) Abby attempts to escape, but arcane prevents her.
28) But I'll admit that's a bit arcane .
How to use arcane in a sentence29) Baelnorns are created through a powerful arcane or divine necromantic ritual.
30) The arcane accounting of the trust fund obscures what's happening.
31) This rather arcane art is called Search Engine Optimisation.
32) Such as no arcane or Divine magic.
33) Okay, behaviorist might be an arcane term.
34) This notation may seem arcane , but is standard in denotational semantics.
35) Yap, the arcane satanic sect that controls the world!
36) There is nothing arcane about the murder of John F. Kennedy.
37) It's just some arcane requirement Intel came up with.
38) Managers, it seems, find the topic too arcane and inaccessible.
39) He also blamed arcane and confusing Senate rules for the possible mistake .
40) The manner in which he creates new materials resembles an arcane ritual.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arcane
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arcane with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arcane
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arcane in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arcane.
20 examples of simple sentences of arcane. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arcane
Compound Sentences with arcane
Complex Sentences with arcane
Compound-Complex Sentences with arcane